Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Hope some of you have received the 2018 NWP holiday card.  The front picture is of 1501 hauling hoppers of blast at midnight down to the new RoW build south of San Rafael.

But what I really enjoy about this card is on the back which has a spotlight small picture of the prow of 1922 with a green wreath.

Happy Holidays from John Williams and the gang. 

Richard

Views: 137

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I haven't received one, Richard, but I don't believe I'm on their mailing list.  On an unrelated note, are you still in Menlo Park?  The WBMRA Holiday Open House is this weekend -- hope to see you there Saturday or Sunday!  Regards,

Mark D.

Thanks Mark for the contact but I've now moved to Sonoma County to grow wine grapes and ride into Larkspur and the City on SMART someday.

I strongly recommend you go visit John Williams,  CEO of the "new NWP" at their headquarters off California Ave in Palo Alto.  Sorry can't remember the street but It is on the street behind Molly Stone's market about at the 250 location.

Ask for Judy as I believe John may have health issues.  You will enjoy the photos on the wall.

Happy holidays and I and my g'kids will miss the Niles Canyon holiday run.

Cheers, Richard

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service