Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Carl O'Connor's Discussions (176)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

"Ya that's not much at all if each car hauled 100000 lbs it would only be 6 cars. 500…"

Carl O'Connor replied Jan 23 to NWP hauling for FEMA?

7 Jan 23
Reply by Carl O'Connor

"A intermodal transload would be huge help along the line. Would get so many trucks o…"

Carl O'Connor replied Dec 17, 2017 to Interesting Read About North Coast Rail Authority

7 Dec 21, 2017
Reply by Richard C. Brand

"Great article. Didn't think that the local dumps could handle fire debris. Guess we…"

Carl O'Connor replied Nov 30, 2017 to NWP hauling for FEMA?

7 Jan 23
Reply by Carl O'Connor

"Supposedly the NWP is working on getting potential customers to transload in Windsor…"

Carl O'Connor replied Oct 24, 2017 to Could NWP be vital in rebuilding santa Rosa??

6 Oct 24, 2017
Reply by Ian B.

"This is true. I am not sure that Russian River production numbers are close to lagun…"

Carl O'Connor replied Jul 1, 2017 to New Windsor brewery new NWP customer?

8 Jul 1, 2017

"I was looking on Google maps and can't see where the brewery will be. Have a general…"

Carl O'Connor replied Jun 29, 2017 to New Windsor brewery new NWP customer?

8 Jul 1, 2017

"Didn't they have a outside sales Representative also? What happened with that?"

Carl O'Connor replied Jun 5, 2017 to SMART Right of Way Google Map now available to nwprr.net Members

19 Jun 7, 2017
Reply by James Caestecker

"Well hopefully they will keep the plant open and not move it. If they keep it in Pet…"

Carl O'Connor replied May 4, 2017 to Heineken Buys Remaining Stake in Lagunitas

7 May 9, 2017
Reply by Matt Jacobs

"Maybe this will get some other cities to rethink quiet zones. If you don't want the…"

Carl O'Connor replied May 1, 2017 to FRA notified SMART this afternoon that Petaluma’s Quiet Zone has been nullified.

17 May 9, 2017
Reply by Tom Curran

"Has redwood empire been shipping alot of lumber on the nwp lately??? I thought they…"

Carl O'Connor replied Mar 6, 2017 to California Timber Market Improves Amid Concerns

7 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by Carl O'Connor

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service