Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Jeff Moore's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"So, the potential of various parts of the line for tourist railroading has been disc…"

Jeff Moore replied Jun 22 to What if the tracks from Ukiah to Willits were restored to make way for a scenic railway?

13 on Friday
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"Richard- I did not state my case well.  In your original message you said, in this o…"

Jeff Moore replied Jun 17 to SMART addresses vegetation problem on large non-revenue property in Corte Madera

15 Jun 20
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"Responses to Richard and Emilio: First off, to Richard.  You say "As our NCRA state…"

Jeff Moore replied Jun 16 to SMART addresses vegetation problem on large non-revenue property in Corte Madera

15 Jun 20
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"I don't think the mention of vegetation control on two non-revenue producing propert…"

Jeff Moore replied Jun 11 to SMART addresses vegetation problem on large non-revenue property in Corte Madera

15 Jun 20
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"I've heard the issue is related to deteriorating track conditions on the east end th…"

Jeff Moore replied May 11 to Skunk not going to Northspur anymore?

7 Jun 26
Reply by Luketherailfan

"Any idea from where they are trucking the material? "

Jeff Moore replied Mar 24 to Rail service to Healdsberg and north.

12 Mar 27
Reply by Chad Glover

"I see the spur going into the property, indicating there was rail service at one poi…"

Jeff Moore replied Mar 24 to Rail service to Healdsberg and north.

12 Mar 27
Reply by Chad Glover

"Question: How exactly would reopening the railroad to Healdsburg get any trucks off…"

Jeff Moore replied Mar 23 to Rail service to Healdsberg and north.

12 Mar 27
Reply by Chad Glover

"First off, it's Ferndale, Fernbridge, and Fortuna.  The residents of Slide (named af…"

Jeff Moore replied Mar 1 to Slip Sliding Away in the Eel River Canyon

14 Mar 2
Reply by Dave S.

"Fernbridge is at Milepost 268.7, about two miles north of Fortuna and 16 miles south…"

Jeff Moore replied Feb 28 to Slip Sliding Away in the Eel River Canyon

14 Mar 2
Reply by Dave S.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service