Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Richard C. Brand's Discussions (185)

Discussions Replied To (145) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Sean for posting the link to this awesome video.  I did not realize that the…"

Richard C. Brand replied Dec 5 to Cool Video

3 Dec 7
Reply by Dave S.

"David: You have called it as the media is reporting.  Anyone who is riding a bicycle…"

Richard C. Brand replied Oct 19 to Cyclist struck by SMART train in Santa Rosa

6 Oct 20
Reply by Jennifer

"If you want to send emails, send them to the Santa Rosa lumber and aggregate busines…"

Richard C. Brand replied Oct 11 to Could NWP be vital in rebuilding santa Rosa??

6 Oct 24
Reply by Ian B.

"If you want to send emails, send them to the Santa Rosa lumber and aggregate busines…"

Richard C. Brand replied Oct 11 to Could NWP be vital in rebuilding santa Rosa??

6 Oct 24
Reply by Ian B.

"Happy to hear the real you but also so sorry to hear you have moved away.  I for one…"

Richard C. Brand replied Sep 4 to SMART extension to Larkspur SMART fan, Nippn Sharyo fann

8 Sep 28
Reply by Dave S.

"correction, that should have read "I may be naive in believing that the"fans" were r…"

Richard C. Brand replied Sep 4 to SMART extension to Larkspur SMART fan, Nippn Sharyo fann

8 Sep 28
Reply by Dave S.

"Yes Mike I agree and will be watching the PD for progress. I may be kicking a dead h…"

8 Sep 28
Reply by Dave S.

"Now that is an interesting story about Dutra.  FYI the manufacturing of asphalt requ…"

Richard C. Brand replied Aug 4 to Transload Question

4 Aug 4
Reply by Richard C. Brand

"I thought that Dutra would be an active customer by now.  Anyone know what is happen…"

Richard C. Brand replied Aug 3 to Transload Question

4 Aug 4

"Nick: This is complicated due to the Cal High Speed Rail project. The at-grade cross…"

Richard C. Brand replied Jul 10 to Good Idea for NWP?

5 Jul 10

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service