Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Dave S.'s Discussions (151)

Discussions Replied To (132) Replies Latest Activity

"Forest products, gravel, what else would generate revenue?  It's sad to see the line…"

Dave S. replied 5 hours ago to Interesting Read About North Coast Rail Authority

3 1 hour ago
Reply by Carl O'Connor

"The date stamp on many of those photos in the album linked in my message above shows…"

Dave S. replied Dec 7 to Cool Video

3 Dec 7
Reply by Dave S.

"Yes, this is an awesome video! Most NWP fans know that the railroad clings to the s…"

Dave S. replied Dec 7 to Cool Video

3 Dec 7
Reply by Dave S.

"Ian:  you are a winner! Despite my searching, I couldn't find this car type on any…"

Dave S. replied Nov 8 to What are these cars called? What are they for?

2 Nov 8
Reply by Dave S.

"I saw a news item that fire damaged propane tanks are being collected and marshaled…"

Dave S. replied Nov 6 to NWP hauling for FEMA?

4 Nov 30
Reply by Carl O'Connor

"More news: http://www.marinij.com/general-news/20171019/smart-train-strikes-bicyclis…"

Dave S. replied Oct 20 to Cyclist struck by SMART train in Santa Rosa

6 Oct 20
Reply by Jennifer

"Well, we don't know what really happened.  Were the gates down when the cyclist cros…"

Dave S. replied Oct 19 to Cyclist struck by SMART train in Santa Rosa

6 Oct 20
Reply by Jennifer

"It goes without saying that we all sincerely hope that none of you or anyone in you…"

Dave S. replied Oct 11 to Fire Near SMART Fulton Operations Center

2 Oct 11
Reply by Bob Cleek

"http://napavalleyregister.com/news/local/crash-reported-near-st-helena-involving-na…"

Dave S. replied Oct 8 to Napa Valley Wine Train Collides with Limousine Bus, No Injuries

3 Oct 8
Reply by Dave S.

"If anyone knows of any eyewitness accounts, I am very keen to know whether the Wine…"

Dave S. replied Oct 8 to Napa Valley Wine Train Collides with Limousine Bus, No Injuries

3 Oct 8
Reply by Dave S.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service