Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Mitch Valder has contacted me about my previous efforts to get TPL decals made. I have enlisted Bob Hogan to help in the effort, as he has been through the process before. He has contacts that can do the artwork and get the decal sheets made.

Bob and I can supply photos of the steam engines as of 1961 and later, as well as the GE diesels.Thanks to Mike Kellog of THA, we have photos of much of the TPL rolling stock.

What we don't have are front, side and rear photos of the Baldwins! These will be essential if we are to produce a complete set of TPL decals.

If you can help with photos, diagrams or just encouragemnet, let us know either on the site or by e-mail.

Also, please let us know if you might be interested in purchasing the decals if we can get them made. We arer planning both HO and N.

Richard Todd

jerrietodd@att.net

Views: 424

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Any updates?

Mitch is the person with the most info on the project. The last I heard, the art work is done, and the gentlemen doing the work is trying to find the right ink for the colors. The problem is that the photos we have represent a huge range of colors, from early in the life of the units, until just before they were sold. All we can do is keep saying, "God give me patience, but hurry".

I know I would be interested in both HO and even more, N Scale Decals,

Here's a link to the maker of the decals, but he doesn't have the TPL decals listed on his site. Look in the files section for a photo of the artwork. I've ordered some from him but I'm currently waiting on them to arrive...and it's been awhile (a month).

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service