Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

To All:
The NWP has had Counterweights off the tie machine in Burdell Siding taken.
If anyone sees them or has info for them, please contact Marin Sheriff @ 415-499-7233 or myself so I can forward the info to the proper authorities.
Regards,
-Frank C.KG6NLW/WQMI352WQNW603/WPBV813

Views: 305

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This reminds me.  Does anyone know where the crossing arm at Washington / Lakeville St. went?  Was there an accident?

Should still be there. I saw it earlier today.

Regards,

-Frank C.

KG6NLW/WQMI352

WQNW603/WPBV813

ah... must have been replaced.  It was gone this weekend. 

what does C.KG6NLW/WQMI352WQNW603/WPBV813 mean?
Radio freqs I think...maybe CB or railroad?

Mike, the "C." at the start is part of "Frank C." I think. The rest looks like it could indeed be a radio frequency.

Zachary M. Toler

What are we looking for? Off a piece of MOW macheanary or something off a switch stand?

A large Omaha Orange (slightly rusted) pieces of metal. It would take about 4 guys to lift it, or one big crane. Had to have been taken between yesterday afternoon and this morning.
As far as the C. bit, my name and various callsigns got cut up.

KG6NLW is my Amateur Radio callsign
WQMI352 is my GMRS callsign
WQNW603 is the new NWP callsign
WPBV813 is the Marin Area CHP callsign

Regards,

-Frank C.
KG6NLW/WQMI352
WQNW603/WPBV813

Thanks for letting us know to be on the lookout for thieves, Frank C. If I see anything like this happen, or kids doing graffiti, ect. I'll call it in and try to get pictures. I'm sure other railfans will too. I live on the north end, but if I see anything while on vacation down that way, or such activity up here, I'll report it.

Regards,

Zachary M. Toler

Thanks Zach! It is greatly appreciated!

Regards,

-Frank C.
KG6NLW/WQMI352
WQNW603/WPBV813
I go to Windsor High, I see alot of people hanging out by the tracks, they used to hang out and sit in the Ballest Cars when they sat near the depot. Ill report anything too..I have to ride along the tracks everyday.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service