Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Hello all. I've been drawing a few Google maps of various California and Maine abandoned railroads. Here's some links if you want to check them out or have any corrections.

San Rafael & San Quentin RR

Sonoma Magnesite RR

SF & North Coast RR

Petaluma and Haystack RR

North Pacific Coast RR

Contra Costa County Mining RR

Views: 2345

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Mike. Whatever you get, send them into Greg at http://www.abandonedrails.com/Southern_Pacific_Railroad

Will do Andrew!

update mining RR

Hello all. I've updated my Contra Costa mining railroads map. I ran across an old detailed 1890's map of New York Landing (Pittsburg) and the Black Diamond Coal Co. piers. If anyone happens to be in the area and can snap a few pictures that I can include with the maps (especially the any remains of the ROW up in the hills), that would be appreciated.

excellent NPCRR map! ate up bout all my saucelito library computer time but will return for the rest.

BUT... in the meantime - the trestle i noticed above me bouta mile W of lagunitas monday afternoon, that's part of that line, ja? don't know y i didn't c it the nite b4 wen i was E bound bout 8pm. sure showed up good monday

o GOODY! an opportunity 2 correct - never mind lagunitas - not sure which side of IT i was on, but the trestle was definitely a mile or so E of the state park campground that sits on the S side of S F Drake.

If you got pictures, share 'em. Google maps aren't very good for detail.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service