Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

No latest activity...is the network having a glitch, or is it just my computer? Any feedback from fellow members is appreciated...BTW, Mark, maybe you could add a new forum category for "Technical difficulties," such as this appears to be. Just a thought :-)

Regards, 

Zachary M. Toler

Views: 223

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now I got ^ this ^ BS message, first when I tried to sign out, then when I signed back in to report it, and again when I clicked the link back to this discussion. Something fishy going on here...

Zachary M. Toler

Also seems to be affecting the latest activity on my page and my photos are not playing at all, while they seem to be working on the main page. Just got that same "500" error message again, too...

Zachary M. Toler

I just restarted my computer, and it hasn't fixed the problem, so it must be a network issue?

Zachary M. Toler

Everything I post today seems to take forever to upload, though it has gotten faster since the restart.

Zachary M. Toler

I'm telling you man, it's the aliens.

Somebody been watching too much Independence Day, Chad? :-) They did start messing with satellites and stuff a couple days before they attacked in the movie, but everything looks like it's all back to normal now...

Zachary M. Toler

DDDDUUUUUUUUDDDDDDEEEEEEE HOW DID YOU KNOW?!?!?!?

'Cause I just seen part of it on AMC like yesterday...more of a lucky guess than anything! :-D

Zachary M. Toler

On a related note, Roswell supposedly happened 65 years ago yesterday, just thought I'd mention it since that "craft" was in the movie...

Zachary M. Toler

I'm having the same problem  >:-[ 

I have been getting the same error. Hopefully he kicks it in the .....

All,

There were some network issues today that were causing the missing activity feed and 503 response issues everyone was seeing.  The problems were completely out of my control but they appear to be fixed now, so hopefully the worst is past.  Been a bad weekend for online services -- many of you may have heard of the downtime Amazon, Netflix, Instagram, Pinterest and others were suffering Friday and today, so no one is immune to this sort of thing.  Regards,

Mark D.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service