Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

All Discussions Tagged 'NCRA' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mendocino County Railway Society Newsletter Excerpts

Stumbled upon this interesting webpage.  Fifteen years of history on the NWP route from 1989 through 2004.  Topics include:  Eureka Souther…

Started by Dave S.

2 Mar 12
Reply by Richard C. Brand

CEQA Alert: CEQA Does Not Apply to Approval of Proposed Railroad Operations – Express Preemption by ICCTA

CEQA Alert: CEQA Does Not Apply to Approval of Proposed Railroad Operations – Express Preemption by ICCTA more+less-10/7/2014byNicole Marti…

Started by David L ILLICH

6 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Bob Cleek

NCRA/BUGX/NWPY 3804

The way NWP keeps moving 3804 around, I feel as if we're being deceived. Does anyone know the plans for this unit?!?!? Is it even operabl…

Started by Zachary M. Toler

15 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Jelani

NCRA in the news

Check out this clip from News Channel 3-http://kiem-tv.com/node/2729 The first story about feeding the homeless takes place on the NCRA R…

43 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Zachary M. Toler

Status of Balloon Track-Sept. 2, 2011

Was at the Balloon track yesterday, and I'm sad to report that all rolling stock, except for two NCRA dump cars, a supply boxcar off it's t…

3 Sep 23, 2011

Rules of the NO!

This discussion is open for business! OK, I have some questions about the rules and regluations recently imposed on NCRA and NWP by Novato…

29 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Bob Burns

Novato, anyone?

I just want to know, on what grounds can Novato force the $500 a day use of that Genset, and ban trains from blowing the horns? Last time I…

32 Aug 27, 2011

NCRA to sue CBS over billboards on ROW; Coastal Commission reviewing legality

This story can be found on the Times-Standard website- http://www.times-standard.com/localnews/ci_16286478 OR on the News Channel 3 website…

14 Aug 23, 2011

Fortuna endorses efforts to re-establish rail to Humboldt Bay-Times-Standard, 08/19/2011

While some cities along the NWP, no need to mention which one, ahem, have been trying to STOP the NWP, MINE is all in favor of restoring se…

12 Aug 23, 2011

Eureka Circus Train 1993?

When I was in preschool, I seen a photo of a SP or possible NCRA GP9 in Eureka on the tracks next to what I believe was a circus train. I t…

0 Nov 5, 2010

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service