Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Roger Graeber's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"IF you own a piece of railroad equipment you must make arrangements for storage eith…"

Roger Graeber replied Sep 12, 2014 to Petaluma depot and caboose

31 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by Roger Graeber

"ANything can be done with enough MONEY. If the port of Eureka comes to being then th…"

Roger Graeber replied Mar 18, 2014 to Is it possible to restore the old NWP line from Willits to Eureka?

28 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Emilio Galo

"I have seen the equipment while I have been video taping the action. I DID NOT inclu…"

Roger Graeber replied Mar 12, 2014 to SMART Construction

8 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Roger Graeber

"SWH Has special equipment to move the rail without a train"

Roger Graeber replied Mar 11, 2014 to SMART Construction

8 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Roger Graeber

"  I WAS AT an NCRA MEETING RECENTLY and it was announced THAT THE new EAST WEST CONN…"

Roger Graeber replied Nov 10, 2013 to Is it possible to restore the old NWP line from Willits to Eureka?

28 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Emilio Galo

"John Williams has been making a pitch to the NCRA board for mor help adding switches"

Roger Graeber replied Oct 26, 2013 to I Wonder If? Freidman's Petaluma

6 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Roger Graeber

"Track removal is starting today with bridge removal to follow. pile driving is sched…"

Roger Graeber replied Oct 3, 2013 to SMART working on railroad trestle north of Petaluma.

7 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Roger Graeber

"The current plan is to start working on replacing the bridge starting on Oct. 4th. w…"

Roger Graeber replied Sep 30, 2013 to SMART working on railroad trestle north of Petaluma.

7 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Roger Graeber

"At the last NCRA meeting John Williams indicated that they would be in Healdsburg by…"

Roger Graeber replied Feb 27, 2013 to SMART south of Larkspur? Poll.

13 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Michael H Harrison

"AS it turns out before the siding was changed, John Darling found a steel bridge tha…"

Roger Graeber replied Feb 21, 2013 to Petaluma question: Access to Dairyman's

14 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Bob Burns

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service