Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Emilio Galo's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"So this means that all plans for a train around the bay are no longer existent? That…"

Emilio Galo replied Mar 19 to State Senator Mike McGuire Drafting Legislation to Dissolve North Coast Railroad Authority

2 Mar 19
Reply by Jeff Moore

"Thank you for this information Jeff, I will be more cautious about believing what he…"

Emilio Galo replied Jan 23 to Reopening the line to South Fork?

14 Jan 29
Reply by Dave S.

"Supposedly he said that he is a sub contractor with NWP, I am starting not to believ…"

14 Jan 29
Reply by Dave S.

"He claims to be a sub contractor with NWP, and he said he has been on track inspecti…"

14 Jan 29
Reply by Dave S.

"Very informative comment Richard, I agree with your comment."

Emilio Galo replied Jan 22 to SMART Could Save $45M for 3 Mile Windsor Extension

4 Jan 22
Reply by Emilio Galo

"$55 M is a lot of money. At this rate, it will be 10 more years before this section…"

Emilio Galo replied Jan 22 to SMART Could Save $45M for 3 Mile Windsor Extension

4 Jan 22
Reply by Emilio Galo

"I'd be curious to see SMART extend their service to Larkspur, I think it would be mu…"

Emilio Galo replied Sep 28, 2017 to SMART extension to Larkspur SMART fan, Nippn Sharyo fann

8 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by Dave S.

"I'll try to see what I can find on the web. I am also building the Eel River portion…"

Emilio Galo replied Mar 19, 2017 to Direct Traffic Control on the NWP

1 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by Emilio Galo

"Thanks for that link Chad, I'll check it out!"

Emilio Galo replied Aug 3, 2016 to NWP: End of the Line (Is this railroad too far gone for help?)

70 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Emilio Galo

"That would be nice. I have asked my aunt, who is a scientist, if a time machine is e…"

Emilio Galo replied Jul 30, 2016 to NWP: End of the Line (Is this railroad too far gone for help?)

70 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Emilio Galo

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service