Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Emilio Galo's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll try to see what I can find on the web. I am also building the Eel River portion…"

Emilio Galo replied Mar 19 to Direct Traffic Control on the NWP

1 Mar 19
Reply by Emilio Galo

"Thanks for that link Chad, I'll check it out!"

Emilio Galo replied Aug 3, 2016 to NWP: End of the Line (Is this railroad too far gone for help?)

70 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Emilio Galo

"That would be nice. I have asked my aunt, who is a scientist, if a time machine is e…"

Emilio Galo replied Jul 30, 2016 to NWP: End of the Line (Is this railroad too far gone for help?)

70 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Emilio Galo

"Are they finally fixing the tracks in Healdsburg? If they are, it's about damn time…"

Emilio Galo replied Jul 30, 2016 to NWP: End of the Line (Is this railroad too far gone for help?)

70 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Emilio Galo

"Now I understand why SP found the Eel River canyon a pain to deal with, thanks for a…"

70 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Emilio Galo

"Good info Jordan,  living in California in general is way too darn expensive."

Emilio Galo replied Jul 27, 2016 to North Bay housing costs have SMART scrambling for engineers

12 Oct 27, 2016
Reply by Jordan

"I agree with Sterling, it would be practical to fix the F units, although it might n…"

Emilio Galo replied Jul 27, 2016 to NWP: End of the Line (Is this railroad too far gone for help?)

70 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Emilio Galo

"What about the F units in Schellville? How hard could it be to fix those up?"

Emilio Galo replied Jul 27, 2016 to NWP: End of the Line (Is this railroad too far gone for help?)

70 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Emilio Galo

"I think it could be done, slowly, but with some new upgrades to the line, to protect…"

70 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Emilio Galo

"Thanks for your comments Jeff, I do agree with you on the money issue. Would the rai…"

70 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Emilio Galo

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service