Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Emilio Galo's Discussions (85)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the information Richard. I did not know that about Windsor, if only certa…"

Emilio Galo replied Jun 15 to SMART addresses vegetation problem on large non-revenue property in Corte Madera

15 on Thursday
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"Seeing SMART utilize the yard in Hopland would be interesting. My question: Is there…"

Emilio Galo replied Jun 15 to SMART extension to Corte Madera

7 Jun 15
Reply by Emilio Galo

"Does this mean that SMART is considering starting the construction on the northern p…"

Emilio Galo replied Jun 9 to SMART addresses vegetation problem on large non-revenue property in Corte Madera

15 on Thursday
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"Hey Fred, I am not sure. It seems that THA is doing their best to keep the rails aro…"

Emilio Galo replied Mar 10 to NWP: End of the Line (Is this railroad too far gone for help?)

78 Mar 10
Reply by Emilio Galo

"What does this mean for freight on NWP now? Will that still happen or is NWP Co no m…"

Emilio Galo replied Jan 10 to Acquisition of NWP Co. by SMART

8 Jan 15
Reply by Richard C. Brand

"Hmm. I'll believe it when I see it. Is SMART actually working on the tracks north fr…"

Emilio Galo replied Aug 13, 2018 to Hoppers sitting on the line

21 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by Richard C. Brand

"So this means that all plans for a train around the bay are no longer existent? That…"

Emilio Galo replied Mar 19, 2018 to State Senator Mike McGuire Drafting Legislation to Dissolve North Coast Railroad Authority

2 Mar 19, 2018
Reply by Jeff Moore

"Thank you for this information Jeff, I will be more cautious about believing what he…"

Emilio Galo replied Jan 23, 2018 to Reopening the line to South Fork?

14 Jan 29, 2018
Reply by Dave S.

"Supposedly he said that he is a sub contractor with NWP, I am starting not to believ…"

14 Jan 29, 2018
Reply by Dave S.

"He claims to be a sub contractor with NWP, and he said he has been on track inspecti…"

14 Jan 29, 2018
Reply by Dave S.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service