Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Jim McCarter's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"I just don't remember any details of the wine, but you have to be right.  I only rem…"

Jim McCarter replied Jun 27, 2015 to 8th st east Sonoma Future

8 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Bob Burns

"hi Bob       You might recall that Sebastiani also shipped wine by tank car.  I woul…"

Jim McCarter replied Jun 26, 2015 to 8th st east Sonoma Future

8 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Bob Burns

"My father told me they used to unload cars from boxcars onto the freight dock in Son…"

Jim McCarter replied Mar 28, 2015 to Auto racks on the NWP??

9 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by Cory W Swank

"Yes.  I accidently left that out. oops"

Jim McCarter replied Feb 4, 2015 to new or updated spurs

3 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Peter Donahue Fan

"Bob   Thank you for taking the time to put forth your observations.  I agree with th…"

Jim McCarter replied Oct 20, 2014 to CEQA Alert: CEQA Does Not Apply to Approval of Proposed Railroad Operations – Express Preemption by ICCTA

6 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Bob Cleek

"Bob     You are an attorney.  I know little about legal issues.  I have always wonde…"

Jim McCarter replied Oct 19, 2014 to CEQA Alert: CEQA Does Not Apply to Approval of Proposed Railroad Operations – Express Preemption by ICCTA

6 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Bob Cleek

"I think you guys are on it. The whole situation is full of questions. Also, there ar…"

Jim McCarter replied May 20, 2014 to SMART leaves businesses out of loop

68 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by jbriogrande

"I know the contractor well who removed the spur INSIDE the Lagunitas property. It wa…"

Jim McCarter replied May 20, 2014 to SMART leaves businesses out of loop

68 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by jbriogrande

"Chad    I tried to say the same thing but got a bit deep. Think I irritated Steve, d…"

Jim McCarter replied Feb 22, 2014 to Northwestern Pacific Railroad, Inc.'s website, or Why is it so, well, horrible?

23 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Richard C. Brand

"Steve    This is my third attempt to respond. Don't know where the other two went! …"

Jim McCarter replied Feb 21, 2014 to Northwestern Pacific Railroad, Inc.'s website, or Why is it so, well, horrible?

23 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Richard C. Brand

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service