Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Michael H Harrison's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"It looks like they used to back in the day when they were at a different location: h…"

Michael H Harrison replied Apr 11 to Mead Clark deliveries

1 Apr 11
Reply by Michael H Harrison

"That canyon literally gets it from the top down and the bottom up.  Building a trail…"

Michael H Harrison replied Feb 28 to Slip Sliding Away in the Eel River Canyon

14 Mar 2
Reply by Dave S.

"You are correct, that the canyon was slapped with a 10 MPH limit. Some track limits…"

Michael H Harrison replied Feb 8 to A Most Unforgettable Ride On The North Coast Daylight

16 Feb 11
Reply by Jeff Moore

"Great story! I have ridden the EURK Daylight and NCRA Daylights as a kid. However, a…"

Michael H Harrison replied Feb 8 to A Most Unforgettable Ride On The North Coast Daylight

16 Feb 11
Reply by Jeff Moore

"I'm 34... There will probably be a trail long after I die...  I'm still confused as…"

Michael H Harrison replied Oct 4, 2018 to Great Redwood Trail

10 Feb 20
Reply by Fred M. Cain

"I agree with that! NCRA should have gotten enough to maintain the property and secur…"

Michael H Harrison replied Aug 28, 2018 to California SB-1029 has a better than 50/50 chance to pass this year

21 Oct 16, 2018
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"What I am confused about is why we are dissolving a government agency to create one.…"

Michael H Harrison replied Aug 28, 2018 to California SB-1029 has a better than 50/50 chance to pass this year

21 Oct 16, 2018
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"That didn't take long..."

Michael H Harrison replied Oct 19, 2017 to Cyclist struck by SMART train in Santa Rosa

6 Oct 20, 2017
Reply by Jennifer

"1. I wager that they will start late spring, however it will be so late that its pre…"

Michael H Harrison replied Mar 13, 2017 to SMART START DATE

7 Mar 13, 2017

"Its like any government project. Sprinter Line in San Diego had the same issues. The…"

Michael H Harrison replied Mar 1, 2017 to SMART START DATE

7 Mar 13, 2017

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service