Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

steve lang's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

""south" of the depot i can't say for sure if there was much going on, and thats a ra…"

steve lang replied Aug 2, 2016 to NWP: End of the Line (Is this railroad too far gone for help?)

70 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Emilio Galo

"placement of this is not gonna be correct if left where ~i~'m putting it, but b'n th…"

steve lang replied Jul 29, 2016 to NWP: End of the Line (Is this railroad too far gone for help?)

70 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Emilio Galo

"Timberheritage sends a welcome ray of hope. & if they can do what they'r plannin…"

steve lang replied Jul 22, 2016 to Possible Railroad between Eureka-Fortuna?

3 Jul 22, 2016
Reply by steve lang

"quite possibly no feasable use for that crossing any more. i'm pretty sure that's th…"

steve lang replied Jul 22, 2016 to Why did they remove the tracks from the Willits crossing?

3 Jul 22, 2016
Reply by steve lang

"a year or 2  ago i was @ a club gathering across from the Petaluma station. some wor…"

steve lang replied Jul 21, 2016 to NWP: End of the Line (Is this railroad too far gone for help?)

70 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Emilio Galo

"all very recently rebuilt line from some point N of Santa Rosa & continuing thru…"

steve lang replied Jul 21, 2016 to NWP: End of the Line (Is this railroad too far gone for help?)

70 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Emilio Galo

"SMART can't deny they were warned right here @ nwprr.net of the foolishness of remov…"

steve lang replied Jan 6, 2015 to Rains expose possible flooding issue along SMART tracks (KGO)

6 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Mike Davis

"wen yur insult'd ~this~ elabritly, it can only meen 1 thing - yur a suxess... @ sumt…"

steve lang replied Nov 6, 2014 to I WONDER WIND THE NWP GANA GET A SD9 PUT BACK IN SERVICE

8 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Chris J Clancy

"don't kno the terminology or street name, but 10 days ago just W of the cross street…"

steve lang replied Aug 25, 2014 to Hello from Healdsburg

8 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Joe

"joe - did u hav a chance2 chek out the "Healdsburg washout location" I posted in the…"

steve lang replied Aug 25, 2014 to Hello from Healdsburg

8 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Joe

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service