Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Al Merkrebs's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Richard, With all due respect, I don't understand why you are submitting a discussio…"

Al Merkrebs replied Aug 17 to SMART extension to Corte Madera

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"Wow Brian, I just came across your map. It is outstanding, and I wish I had seen it…"

Al Merkrebs replied May 23 to Railroad maps and open tunnels

10 May 23
Reply by Brian D. Liddicoat

"If you zoom the switcher a little, you can see a slant from the main hood to the fro…"

Al Merkrebs replied Oct 5, 2014 to Name that train!

6 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by Bob Hayes

"Yes. Especially if it slows down page loading."

Al Merkrebs replied Sep 23, 2011 to Should we remove Chat from the network?

10 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by B Richards

"Clay, You seem to be a smart (pun intended) and reasonable person. Yet, like the pol…"

Al Merkrebs replied Aug 21, 2011 to Status of SMART-Attention KGO listeners

54 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Zachary M. Toler

"Hi Mike, I just posted one of your photos on the map for Penngrove. Thanks, Al"

Al Merkrebs replied Aug 19, 2011 to Requesting permission to use photos/videos in my NWP google map

16 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Bob Burns

"Hi Ron, I just posted one of your photos on the map for the Petaluma Swing Bridge. T…"

Al Merkrebs replied Aug 19, 2011 to Requesting permission to use photos/videos in my NWP google map

16 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Bob Burns

"Hi B Richards, I just posted one of your photos on the map for Hunt & Behrens. T…"

16 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Bob Burns

"Hi Bob, I just posted one of your photos on the map for the Schellville yard. -Al"

16 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Bob Burns

"Is there some place one can find "a schedule"? Also, how do you know about the 3 gra…"

Al Merkrebs replied Jul 19, 2011 to Tomorrow's NWP schedule?

3 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Carl O'Connor

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service