Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Joseph Muller's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Chad,    I don't know for certain how it would be done, but I think the alignment wo…"

Joseph Muller replied Apr 13 to NCRA April Board Meeting

9 Apr 13
Reply by Joseph Muller

"The Rohnert Park spur is for Innovative Molding, over on Valley Park Drive. They wou…"

Joseph Muller replied Apr 12 to NCRA April Board Meeting

9 Apr 13
Reply by Joseph Muller

"I will say this on the matter. The railroad authority has and will continue to do a…"

Joseph Muller replied Jun 8, 2016 to NWP: End of the Line (Is this railroad too far gone for help?)

70 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Emilio Galo

"While it is not the de-facto finalized document, I did manage to find a draft copy f…"

Joseph Muller replied Aug 6, 2014 to Bay Area short line: We're OK with SMART project

38 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by jbriogrande

"One has to dig deep into the dark days of the NCR to get an idea of how everything w…"

Joseph Muller replied Jul 8, 2014 to NWP says SMART is hurting and impeding buisness

35 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by Bob Cleek

"What Mike says is true - I just was reading about the impact off the Eel River flood…"

Joseph Muller replied May 20, 2014 to SMART leaves businesses out of loop

68 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by jbriogrande

"I don't know the whole story, but Tolani has been shuffled around a couple times in…"

Joseph Muller replied Apr 24, 2014 to Santa Fe Passenger Car? northbound on 4/24/14

10 Apr 26, 2014
Reply by David L ILLICH

"Does anyone know if this is the same coach that was parked in Novato? I did find a…"

Joseph Muller replied Jul 24, 2013 to Trainorders.com thread on NWP movement on 22JUL2013

5 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Bob Cleek

"I wish Mr. Arkley the best of luck in his endeavors to build the East-West corridor…"

Joseph Muller replied Nov 1, 2012 to Eureka Businessman Rob Arkley interviewed on East-West Rail & scraping railcars @ the Balloon Track, among other things

8 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Bob Cleek

"To err is human, ergo, they are robots. Seriously though, I'm sure folks like Caltra…"

Joseph Muller replied Oct 16, 2012 to Oops.

4 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by HUTCH 7.62

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service