Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Chad Glover's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"If I was walking on the sidewalk of a busy street with my 5yr old I would be holding…"

Chad Glover replied on Thursday to 5-Year-Old Girl Slips Through Gap At Petaluma Train Station

9 15 hours ago
Reply by Richard C. Brand

"I swore that was the spot GGRM was going.  Oh well, anyone know where they will be?…"

Chad Glover replied Dec 24, 2017 to Grading work at Shellville

8 Dec 25, 2017
Reply by Joseph Muller

"I'm pretty sure that spot of land was where GGRM is setting up home.  It was either…"

Chad Glover replied Dec 19, 2017 to Grading work at Shellville

8 Dec 25, 2017
Reply by Joseph Muller

"Richard, Laganitus was using the spur just north to unload cars and truck it 1/4,mil…"

Chad Glover replied Jul 1, 2017 to New Windsor brewery new NWP customer?

8 Jul 1, 2017

"It will be at the corner of Conde and Mitchell. There are wine warehouses also being…"

Chad Glover replied Jun 29, 2017 to New Windsor brewery new NWP customer?

8 Jul 1, 2017

"Clover was using that lot to park their semi trailers in at one time. The gates have…"

Chad Glover replied May 2, 2017 to FRA notified SMART this afternoon that Petaluma’s Quiet Zone has been nullified.

17 May 9, 2017
Reply by Tom Curran

"If that's where it is going do you know if they plan on building a spur all the way…"

Chad Glover replied Apr 12, 2017 to NCRA April Board Meeting

9 Apr 13, 2017
Reply by Joseph Muller

"Lagunitas is in Petaluma so I don't think that is it. There used to be 2 spurs oppo…"

Chad Glover replied Apr 12, 2017 to NCRA April Board Meeting

9 Apr 13, 2017
Reply by Joseph Muller

"Some previous discussions mentioned Healdsburg as a base but a long ways for the cur…"

Chad Glover replied Mar 31, 2017 to Share your news about the Golden Gate Railroad Museum's move to Schellville.

25 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by Bob Cleek

"I'd take even money on the first bet, I think they will start before June. I would…"

Chad Glover replied Mar 11, 2017 to SMART START DATE

7 Mar 13, 2017
Reply by Michael H Harrison

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service