Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Richard Sotelo's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

" CALTRANS will have a meeting on OCT 17-18 to begin the process of implementing all…"

Richard Sotelo replied on Tuesday to California SB-1029 has a better than 50/50 chance to pass this year

21 on Tuesday
Reply by Richard Sotelo

" There is 4 million dollars in the bill to buy out NWP railroad. Is that enough? No…"

Richard Sotelo replied Oct 11 to Keep freight and NWP alive on the RoW

9 on Monday
Reply by Bob Cleek

"  First let me say that I'm on your side. But there is a big But that you are missin…"

Richard Sotelo replied Oct 10 to Keep freight and NWP alive on the RoW

9 on Monday
Reply by Bob Cleek

"You need to read SB-1029. This bill was signed into law by Governor Brown on 29SEP18…"

Richard Sotelo replied Oct 4 to Great Redwood Trail

4 Oct 4
Reply by Bob Cleek

" Here's my guess as to what is happening on the board. They don't want to appear too…"

Richard Sotelo replied Oct 3 to California SB-1029 has a better than 50/50 chance to pass this year

21 on Tuesday
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"It is really interesting that Smart hasn't said anything about SB-1029. Because of t…"

Richard Sotelo replied Oct 3 to California SB-1029 has a better than 50/50 chance to pass this year

21 on Tuesday
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"  Yes this the one, although this narrow gauge not standard gauge. This engine and c…"

Richard Sotelo replied Oct 2 to What Railroad Is This?

3 Oct 2
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"  This railroad is on the Lassetter family winery property. It is owned by John Lass…"

Richard Sotelo replied Oct 1 to What Railroad Is This?

3 Oct 2
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"  On 29SEP2018 Governor Brown signed SB-1029. A lot of this bill will affect how SMA…"

Richard Sotelo replied Oct 1 to California SB-1029 has a better than 50/50 chance to pass this year

21 on Tuesday
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"  Sorry, I got this wrong. I was looking at a bill that was approved in 2016 with th…"

Richard Sotelo replied Sep 20 to California SB-1029 has a better than 50/50 chance to pass this year

21 on Tuesday
Reply by Richard Sotelo

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service