Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Richard Sotelo's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"You went there too? When I was in the navy I took a Nurse there on a date. What a gr…"

Richard Sotelo replied on Thursday to Smart started running trains to Larkspur

9 3 hours ago
Reply by Emilio Galo

"Me too. When it opens I promised my 94 year old mother a ride. As a kid I used to tr…"

Richard Sotelo replied on Thursday to Smart started running trains to Larkspur

9 3 hours ago
Reply by Emilio Galo

"  This could be the new pedestrian bridge being built. They have to remove the old r…"

Richard Sotelo replied Aug 8 to Construction

3 Aug 8
Reply by Chad Glover

" Chad if you can send us a picture."

Richard Sotelo replied Aug 8 to Construction

3 Aug 8
Reply by Chad Glover

" There is also the fact that Mendocino County is not part of the SMART system. If th…"

Richard Sotelo replied Jul 19 to What if the tracks from Ukiah to Willits were restored to make way for a scenic railway?

13 Jul 19
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"Hi Jennifer, Thanks for your correction. It's been awhile since I was last at Niles…"

Richard Sotelo replied Jun 20 to They are on the way !!

16 Jun 24
Reply by Jennifer

"The short answer is whenever the Larkspur extension is completed. No contracts for b…"

Richard Sotelo replied Jun 20 to SMART addresses vegetation problem on large non-revenue property in Corte Madera

15 Jun 20
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"I didn't think the Niles Canyon railroad had laid track all the way to Hearst Jct.? "

Richard Sotelo replied Jun 20 to They are on the way !!

16 Jun 24
Reply by Jennifer

" My only point was a rail connection to Corte Madera could be a real possibility dow…"

Richard Sotelo replied Jun 17 to SMART addresses vegetation problem on large non-revenue property in Corte Madera

15 Jun 20
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"It seems the as soon as the extension to Larkspur is done. SMART wants the same cre…"

Richard Sotelo replied Jun 10 to SMART addresses vegetation problem on large non-revenue property in Corte Madera

15 Jun 20
Reply by Richard Sotelo

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service