Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Richard Sotelo's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

" Richard,   You will do fine. Remember all of us on this network have your back. I w…"

Richard Sotelo replied Nov 7 to SMART November Board meeting

12 12 hours ago
Reply by SMART Fan

" How about these. 1) Has the smart board changed it's plans for freight because of S…"

Richard Sotelo replied Nov 3 to SMART November Board meeting

12 12 hours ago
Reply by SMART Fan

"  This is a great thread guys. All kinds of ideas and possibilities.  As for proclam…"

Richard Sotelo replied Oct 19 to Is steam excursion service in the NWP's future?

14 Oct 19
Reply by Richard Sotelo

" CALTRANS will have a meeting on OCT 17-18 to begin the process of implementing all…"

Richard Sotelo replied Oct 16 to California SB-1029 has a better than 50/50 chance to pass this year

21 Oct 16
Reply by Richard Sotelo

" There is 4 million dollars in the bill to buy out NWP railroad. Is that enough? No…"

Richard Sotelo replied Oct 11 to Keep freight and NWP alive on the RoW

9 Oct 15
Reply by Bob Cleek

"  First let me say that I'm on your side. But there is a big But that you are missin…"

Richard Sotelo replied Oct 10 to Keep freight and NWP alive on the RoW

9 Oct 15
Reply by Bob Cleek

"You need to read SB-1029. This bill was signed into law by Governor Brown on 29SEP18…"

Richard Sotelo replied Oct 4 to Great Redwood Trail

4 Oct 4
Reply by Bob Cleek

" Here's my guess as to what is happening on the board. They don't want to appear too…"

Richard Sotelo replied Oct 3 to California SB-1029 has a better than 50/50 chance to pass this year

21 Oct 16
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"It is really interesting that Smart hasn't said anything about SB-1029. Because of t…"

Richard Sotelo replied Oct 3 to California SB-1029 has a better than 50/50 chance to pass this year

21 Oct 16
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"  Yes this the one, although this narrow gauge not standard gauge. This engine and c…"

Richard Sotelo replied Oct 2 to What Railroad Is This?

3 Oct 2
Reply by Richard Sotelo

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service