Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Richard Sotelo's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"It seems the as soon as the extension to Larkspur is done. SMART wants the same cre…"

Richard Sotelo replied on Monday to SMART addresses vegetation problem on large non-revenue property in Corte Madera

7 6 hours ago
Reply by Richard C. Brand

"Thanks for the info at altamontpress. Funny how thing can get generated. My idea was…"

Richard Sotelo replied Jun 1 to The City of Corte Madera wants a SMART station and Track to Larkspur

22 Jun 3

"If Corte Madera ever really does ask for track and a station. Could it be that long…"

Richard Sotelo replied May 29 to The City of Corte Madera wants a SMART station and Track to Larkspur

22 Jun 3

"Yes, the shopping center would be ideal with all it's parking places. But the ROW is…"

Richard Sotelo replied May 24 to The City of Corte Madera wants a SMART station and Track to Larkspur

22 Jun 3

" There are two Novato to Suisun feasibility studies on the SMART website.  The one r…"

Richard Sotelo replied May 11 to Important May 1st SMART meeting

23 May 11
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"You are absolutely right. There is no Petaluma County. What was I thinking?   Poorly…"

Richard Sotelo replied May 6 to North End Service

14 May 7

" There is a possibility that SMART could be the beneficiary of the Right-of-Way nort…"

14 May 7

" Check out SB-1029. I could be wrong. The state legislature will have to make the de…"

14 May 7

" I wonder. Where does one find a used railroad bridge? I know the Petaluma river bri…"

Richard Sotelo replied May 4 to Important May 1st SMART meeting

23 May 11
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"  The short answer is maybe yes. With the passage of SB-1029, last session. The tran…"

Richard Sotelo replied May 3 to North End Service

14 May 7

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service