Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Jeff Moore's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"First off, it's Ferndale, Fernbridge, and Fortuna.  The residents of Slide (named af…"

Jeff Moore replied Mar 1 to Slip Sliding Away in the Eel River Canyon

14 Mar 2
Reply by Dave S.

"Fernbridge is at Milepost 268.7, about two miles north of Fortuna and 16 miles south…"

Jeff Moore replied Feb 28 to Slip Sliding Away in the Eel River Canyon

14 Mar 2
Reply by Dave S.

"Absolutely correct, the line has never been abandoned.  I don't remember now if NWP…"

Jeff Moore replied Feb 14 to Slip Sliding Away in the Eel River Canyon

14 Mar 2
Reply by Dave S.

"Still a major problem.  Back in October the Humboldt County Sheriff made a major dru…"

Jeff Moore replied Feb 11 to NWP: End of the Line (Is this railroad too far gone for help?)

78 Mar 10
Reply by Emilio Galo

"No question the video probably contains the worst of the worst the rafters passed. …"

Jeff Moore replied Feb 11 to NWP: End of the Line (Is this railroad too far gone for help?)

78 Mar 10
Reply by Emilio Galo

"I thought about that and wondered myself.  I might see if we have anything from that…"

Jeff Moore replied Feb 11 to A Most Unforgettable Ride On The North Coast Daylight

16 Feb 11
Reply by Jeff Moore

"Two things.... 1.  Keep in mind this timetable is from 1985.  NWP put a lot of work…"

Jeff Moore replied Feb 8 to A Most Unforgettable Ride On The North Coast Daylight

16 Feb 11
Reply by Jeff Moore

"Richard, historically it has been Marin County that was the proverbial "stick in the…"

Jeff Moore replied Feb 7 to Facing Deadlier Fires, California Tries Something New: More Logging

21 Feb 8
Reply by Fred M. Cain

"Here's one I shot on our trip, the #31 leading a southbound freight passing the Nort…"

Jeff Moore replied Feb 7 to A Most Unforgettable Ride On The North Coast Daylight

16 Feb 11
Reply by Jeff Moore

"First off, no way were you going speeds that fast...20-25 I could believe, though it…"

Jeff Moore replied Feb 7 to A Most Unforgettable Ride On The North Coast Daylight

16 Feb 11
Reply by Jeff Moore

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service