Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Jeff Moore's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"In response to Emilio...the bottom of the article to which the original post linked…"

Jeff Moore replied Mar 19 to State Senator Mike McGuire Drafting Legislation to Dissolve North Coast Railroad Authority

2 Mar 19
Reply by Jeff Moore

"Hey!  That's my book (or one of them)! Thanks for the plug, I appreciate it a lot. …"

Jeff Moore replied Feb 12 to California's Lumber Shortline Railroads (America Through Time)

4 Mar 14
Reply by Alan Baer

"Thanks, Dave...I do have at least the rough outlines of the story as a chapter in th…"

Jeff Moore replied Jan 28 to Reopening the line to South Fork?

14 Jan 29
Reply by Dave S.

"To the discussion on Michael Presson, don't overlook the possibility there may very…"

Jeff Moore replied Jan 23 to Reopening the line to South Fork?

14 Jan 29
Reply by Dave S.

"I'm really not sure I follow much of anything you said.  Let's break this up into pa…"

Jeff Moore replied Jan 22 to Reopening the line to South Fork?

14 Jan 29
Reply by Dave S.

"I've been curious as well.  However, I don't know how helpful I can be.  As per what…"

Jeff Moore replied Nov 18, 2017 to 1970s-1980s NWP Freight Operation

3 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by Ron Close

"In all reality, and despite appearances, both of these locomotives are pointed the s…"

Jeff Moore replied Jan 21, 2017 to NS / NWP in the Mist

10 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by anon

"Richard- No, it was not a mixed train.  Probably the main reason you don't remember…"

Jeff Moore replied Sep 10, 2016 to Last Passenger Train in Santa Rosa

7 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Jeff Moore

"As for regular passenger service...it appears the date would be 9 November 1958.  NW…"

Jeff Moore replied Sep 6, 2016 to Last Passenger Train in Santa Rosa

7 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Jeff Moore

"Eel's generally not the problem.  Emilio, imagine a pond with a good layer of mud a…"

Jeff Moore replied Jul 27, 2016 to NWP: End of the Line (Is this railroad too far gone for help?)

70 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Emilio Galo

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service