Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

James Caestecker's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"That's the beauty in the system, Ron.  It allows you to get a general feel for the r…"

James Caestecker replied Jun 7 to SMART Right of Way Google Map now available to nwprr.net Members

19 Jun 7
Reply by James Caestecker

"You have no idea how useful one of these is for planning shortline operations.  I'm…"

James Caestecker replied Jun 6 to SMART Right of Way Google Map now available to nwprr.net Members

19 Jun 7

"It's also public, so if you go to Google's My Maps, and search for "NWPrr.net Brazos…"

James Caestecker replied Jun 6 to SMART Right of Way Google Map now available to nwprr.net Members

19 Jun 7

"https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PTAhnQbNmyRN2735s4BY9jESvrY&usp=sharing This i…"

19 Jun 7

"it is hosted within Google Maps, so I'm not sure if you need a google account to acc…"

19 Jun 7

"I'll post it now"

James Caestecker replied Jun 5 to SMART Right of Way Google Map now available to nwprr.net Members

19 Jun 7

"well, NWP's website says otherwise.  Needless to say, I'm disappointed"

James Caestecker replied Jun 5 to SMART Right of Way Google Map now available to nwprr.net Members

19 Jun 7

"Try this one: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PTAhnQbNmyRN2735s4BY9jESvrY&usp=…"

19 Jun 7

"Thanks for your reply, Dave.  The work I do is different from train crew work.  I wo…"

James Caestecker replied May 5 to Jake Park

7 May 5

"This doesn't necessarily mean that Petaluma can't re-apply for the QZ after testing…"

James Caestecker replied May 3 to FRA notified SMART this afternoon that Petaluma’s Quiet Zone has been nullified.

17 May 9
Reply by Tom Curran

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service