Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Richard C. Brand's Discussions (317)

Discussions Replied To (251) Replies Latest Activity

"Update on the hoppers, went by via 101 this morning and the Windsor hoppers are stil…"

Richard C. Brand replied Jul 14 to Any info on the string of hoppers parked at Burdell for the last couple of months?

5 Jul 14
Reply by Richard C. Brand

"JB: NCRA has been castrated (Mark can we use that term?) first by Deukmajian and now…"

Richard C. Brand replied Jul 11 to What if the tracks from Ukiah to Willits were restored to make way for a scenic railway?

13 on Friday
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"Hey JB happy to have you involved again.  As a Sonoma County resident, I'm now worki…"

Richard C. Brand replied Jul 10 to What if the tracks from Ukiah to Willits were restored to make way for a scenic railway?

13 on Friday
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"CP is correct.  These cars were the ones sitting on the spur in Windsor for over a y…"

Richard C. Brand replied Jul 10 to Any info on the string of hoppers parked at Burdell for the last couple of months?

5 Jul 14
Reply by Richard C. Brand

"John and Emilio: Jeff and JB have provided very realistic commentaries to John's que…"

Richard C. Brand replied Jul 10 to What if the tracks from Ukiah to Willits were restored to make way for a scenic railway?

13 on Friday
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"Thanks once again Jennifer.  I've been to that junction and to Richard S's comment y…"

Richard C. Brand replied Jun 20 to They are on the way !!

16 Jun 24
Reply by Jennifer

"Jennifer: Where is Hearst Team Track #578? Richard"

Richard C. Brand replied Jun 19 to They are on the way !!

16 Jun 24
Reply by Jennifer

"Jeff: I follow what you are commenting to Emilio but I too fail to follow your logic…"

Richard C. Brand replied Jun 16 to SMART addresses vegetation problem on large non-revenue property in Corte Madera

15 Jun 20
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"Emilio: I seem to remember than you reside outside of California.  As our NCRA state…"

Richard C. Brand replied Jun 15 to SMART addresses vegetation problem on large non-revenue property in Corte Madera

15 Jun 20
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"The rails are once again fully connected on the old NWP line down to Larkspur. I cro…"

Richard C. Brand replied Jun 13 to SMART extension to Corte Madera

7 Jun 15
Reply by Emilio Galo

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service