Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Richard C. Brand's Discussions (320)

Discussions Replied To (254) Replies Latest Activity

"Jeff: I follow what you are commenting to Emilio but I too fail to follow your logic…"

Richard C. Brand replied Jun 16 to SMART addresses vegetation problem on large non-revenue property in Corte Madera

15 Jun 20
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"Emilio: I seem to remember than you reside outside of California.  As our NCRA state…"

Richard C. Brand replied Jun 15 to SMART addresses vegetation problem on large non-revenue property in Corte Madera

15 Jun 20
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"The rails are once again fully connected on the old NWP line down to Larkspur. I cro…"

Richard C. Brand replied Jun 13 to SMART extension to Corte Madera

7 Jun 15
Reply by Emilio Galo

"Emilio: As to the buildout to Cloverdale don't hold your breath.  Not only is that a…"

Richard C. Brand replied Jun 11 to SMART addresses vegetation problem on large non-revenue property in Corte Madera

15 Jun 20
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"Guess we up in Sonoma County would have to offer those NIMBYs free once a month wine…"

Richard C. Brand replied Jun 3 to The City of Corte Madera wants a SMART station and Track to Larkspur

22 Jun 3
Reply by Richard C. Brand

"Back in Corte Madera today and scouted out the old NWP RoWs.  I have driven hundreds…"

Richard C. Brand replied May 30 to The City of Corte Madera wants a SMART station and Track to Larkspur

22 Jun 3

"Hey Bob glad to hear from you again. There was that quarry just south of the tunnel…"

Richard C. Brand replied May 28 to The City of Corte Madera wants a SMART station and Track to Larkspur

22 Jun 3

"Jen: I do appreciate your bringing this issue up here.  I Googled the subject and fo…"

Richard C. Brand replied May 28 to The City of Corte Madera wants a SMART station and Track to Larkspur

22 Jun 3

"Jennifer: Maybe one too many when you wrote this "If you wish to read it yourself, h…"

Richard C. Brand replied May 26 to The City of Corte Madera wants a SMART station and Track to Larkspur

22 Jun 3

"C P.  Probaby was WIllowbrook but seeing 2009 parked their in the last 2 weeks and m…"

Richard C. Brand replied May 20 to Hunt and Behrens

3 May 25
Reply by steve lang

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service