Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Richard C. Brand's Discussions (191)

Discussions Replied To (150) Replies Latest Activity

"Jelani: Good to hear from you.  I seem to remember that you live in Texas.  Am I cor…"

Richard C. Brand replied 21 hours ago to 5-Year-Old Girl Slips Through Gap At Petaluma Train Station

9 21 hours ago
Reply by Richard C. Brand

"Dave S. (the mysterious ;-) There was a piece on the 11 PM CBS news last night about…"

Richard C. Brand replied on Wednesday to 5-Year-Old Girl Slips Through Gap At Petaluma Train Station

9 21 hours ago

"Oh my and where is TT to counter my post re: Not So Smart?  This article goes to the…"

Richard C. Brand replied Jan 12 to SMART Could Save $45M for 3 Mile Windsor Extension

4 6 hours ago
Reply by Emilio Galo

"Dave: Both the city of Windsor and Cloverdale built very nice depots for the train w…"

Richard C. Brand replied Dec 22, 2017 to Rail Gauge: A Transit Adventure on SMART

3 Dec 24, 2017
Reply by Fred Haines

"Good poster Steve: Have you been attacked and infected by Martians?  I cannot unders…"

Richard C. Brand replied Dec 21, 2017 to Interesting Read About North Coast Rail Authority

7 Dec 21, 2017

"Thanks Sean for posting the link to this awesome video.  I did not realize that the…"

Richard C. Brand replied Dec 5, 2017 to Cool Video

6 Dec 26, 2017
Reply by Fred Haines

"David: You have called it as the media is reporting.  Anyone who is riding a bicycle…"

Richard C. Brand replied Oct 19, 2017 to Cyclist struck by SMART train in Santa Rosa

6 Oct 20, 2017
Reply by Jennifer

"If you want to send emails, send them to the Santa Rosa lumber and aggregate busines…"

Richard C. Brand replied Oct 11, 2017 to Could NWP be vital in rebuilding santa Rosa??

6 Oct 24, 2017
Reply by Ian B.

"If you want to send emails, send them to the Santa Rosa lumber and aggregate busines…"

Richard C. Brand replied Oct 11, 2017 to Could NWP be vital in rebuilding santa Rosa??

6 Oct 24, 2017
Reply by Ian B.

"Happy to hear the real you but also so sorry to hear you have moved away.  I for one…"

Richard C. Brand replied Sep 4, 2017 to SMART extension to Larkspur SMART fan, Nippn Sharyo fann

8 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by Dave S.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service