Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Richard C. Brand's Discussions (271)

Discussions Replied To (212) Replies Latest Activity

"Fred: I'm in the same boat with Jennifer.  What is "this plan"?"

Richard C. Brand replied on Tuesday to The Mystery Of The Humboldt & Eastern Railroad

7 on Wednesday
Reply by Fred M. Cain

"Dave: I either mode on my Mac the formatting while different than last week, is OK.…"

Richard C. Brand replied Feb 16 to Network Formatting Issues

13 on Tuesday
Reply by B Richards

"Mark: I use Apple tools and wanted to advise status.  The formatting issue does not…"

Richard C. Brand replied Feb 15 to Network Formatting Issues

13 on Tuesday
Reply by B Richards

"Fred: Good catch on picking up that comment on the TRAINS forum.  I don’t subscribe…"

Richard C. Brand replied Feb 14 to Slip Sliding Away in the Eel River Canyon

7 Feb 15
Reply by Fred M. Cain

"I have worked on Artificial Intelligence and you are seeing the results of that effo…"

Richard C. Brand replied Feb 13 to Report from today’s NCRA meeting in Healdsburg

1 Feb 13
Reply by Richard C. Brand

"BOB: PLEASE ADVISE: I'm attending the NCRA meeting tomorrow in Healdsburg and plan t…"

Richard C. Brand replied Feb 12 to SMART awarded AGAIN-$21 M from Calif State to extend to Windsor

22 Feb 12

"Fred: Mark is a good but busy guy.  He is a model RR fanatic and a techie like me to…"

Richard C. Brand replied Feb 12 to Spammer "James Pollard" Deleted from Network

4 Feb 12
Reply by Richard Brune

"To Jeff's details and to your dream Fred. The technology of building rail lines has…"

Richard C. Brand replied Feb 12 to Slip Sliding Away in the Eel River Canyon

7 Feb 15
Reply by Fred M. Cain

"Yes that is a good journal including how they had to evade the marijuana growers alo…"

Richard C. Brand replied Feb 11 to NWP: End of the Line (Is this railroad too far gone for help?)

77 Feb 12
Reply by Fred M. Cain

"Fred: Pleased to have an ally who understands the privacy dangers of these social me…"

Richard C. Brand replied Feb 11 to SMART awarded AGAIN-$21 M from Calif State to extend to Windsor

22 Feb 12

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service