Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Richard C. Brand's Discussions (241)

Discussions Replied To (186) Replies Latest Activity

"I addressed the SMART BoD meeting today during their Public Comment period about the…"

Richard C. Brand replied Dec 6 to SMART November Board meeting

12 on Sunday
Reply by SMART Fan

"Thanks Mark for the contact but I've now moved to Sonoma County to grow wine grapes…"

Richard C. Brand replied Nov 27 to Woodside Counsulting Group holiday card

2 Nov 27
Reply by Richard C. Brand

"Today's Press Democrat (PD) contains a story with a picture regarding the damage don…"

Richard C. Brand replied Nov 27 to SMART November Board meeting

12 on Sunday
Reply by SMART Fan

"Jeff: So thank you for the correction.  Yes it surely is Dept of Agriculture. All yo…"

Richard C. Brand replied Nov 26 to Facing Deadlier Fires, California Tries Something New: More Logging

9 Nov 26

"Andrew: Yes I agree that would make sense in a different job environment where the u…"

Richard C. Brand replied Nov 24 to Facing Deadlier Fires, California Tries Something New: More Logging

9 Nov 26

"Most likely more heavy trucks on 101.  I drove up to Hopland yesterday where 101 par…"

Richard C. Brand replied Nov 17 to Facing Deadlier Fires, California Tries Something New: More Logging

9 Nov 26

"It's been a brutal few days here in the North Bay with the unhealthy smoke so this r…"

Richard C. Brand replied Nov 10 to SMART November Board meeting

12 on Sunday
Reply by SMART Fan

"The SMART Workshop and Board meeting today impressed me.  To Bob Cleek, I was very i…"

Richard C. Brand replied Nov 7 to SMART November Board meeting

12 on Sunday
Reply by SMART Fan

"I plan to speak at the SMART board meeting today if allowed.  If you are there too c…"

Richard C. Brand replied Nov 7 to SMART November Board meeting

12 on Sunday
Reply by SMART Fan

"Richard, good suggestions.  There is a front page article in the Press Democrat toda…"

Richard C. Brand replied Nov 4 to SMART November Board meeting

12 on Sunday
Reply by SMART Fan

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service