Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Richard C. Brand's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (114) Replies Latest Activity

"So Gary how would a modeller achieve the greyed out look of the Ghost Train 1922?"

Richard C. Brand replied Mar 22 to NS / NWP in the Mist

9 Mar 22
Reply by Richard C. Brand

"Chad: You could very likely be correct with your very perceptive analysis of the pre…"

Richard C. Brand replied Mar 3 to California Timber Market Improves Amid Concerns

7 Mar 6
Reply by Carl O'Connor

"Steve: I communicated with Jake Parks (NWP) on this last year and the big hurdle is…"

Richard C. Brand replied Mar 3 to California Timber Market Improves Amid Concerns

7 Mar 6
Reply by Carl O'Connor

"Dave: Thanks for digging this out and as you probably know the NWP is just itching t…"

7 Mar 6
Reply by Carl O'Connor

"Michael: Just catching up on emails now and having just read the smart GM's report,…"

Richard C. Brand replied Feb 25 to SMART Platform Clearance

10 Feb 25

"Michael: I didn't think I would once again see this issue come up on our w-site but…"

Richard C. Brand replied Feb 16 to SMART Platform Clearance

10 Feb 25

"Gary, you get the best photo of the year award for 2016.  Oops wrong year but still…"

Richard C. Brand replied Jan 16 to NS / NWP in the Mist

9 Mar 22

"This would literally be right in the front yard of the NWP corporate headquarters in…"

Richard C. Brand replied Jan 6 to Good Idea for NWP?

3 Jan 6
Reply by Christopher Palomarez

"That's it Dave and thanks for checking with John.  For those who don't know Woodsode…"

Richard C. Brand replied Dec 19, 2016 to NWP Holiday Card

13 Dec 19, 2016

"I forgot to answer your question about loco number.  The front unit is 280.  The nex…"

Richard C. Brand replied Dec 8, 2016 to NWP Holiday Card

13 Dec 19, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service