Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Jon Heit's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Boy, egg on my face.   That depot was in Kenwood, not Glen Ellen.  I think the buil…"

Jon Heit replied Apr 19 to Railroad crossing Sonoma Creek bridge (looking for pictures) Schellville

14 Apr 19
Reply by Jon Heit

"Hello fellows.  Jon Heit here, still around since 2012.  I was reading the posts aga…"

Jon Heit replied Apr 19 to Railroad crossing Sonoma Creek bridge (looking for pictures) Schellville

14 Apr 19
Reply by Jon Heit

"I've seen this BART map before, I get such a kick out of it.  Money aside to develop…"

Jon Heit replied Jun 29, 2013 to SMART to Napa?

8 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Jon Heit

"The Sonoma Raceway site shows the train, 500 seats, is now sold out.  That's great,…"

Jon Heit replied Jun 21, 2013 to NWP/Amtrak/NASCAR Train Aproved

38 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Mike Davis

"Thanks a bunch Jeff, I really appreciate it---I'd so like to make that part of the t…"

Jon Heit replied Jun 16, 2013 to NWP/Amtrak/NASCAR Train Aproved

38 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Mike Davis

"Jeff:Can you give us some more details?  When are the pickup times in Davis and Suis…"

Jon Heit replied Jun 16, 2013 to NWP/Amtrak/NASCAR Train Aproved

38 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Mike Davis

"Do we know any of the running times yet?  Cap Corridor just sent the official email…"

Jon Heit replied May 10, 2013 to NWP/Amtrak/NASCAR Train Aproved

38 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Mike Davis

"Actually, there is an issue.  The latest version of Flash player and FireFox seem to…"

Jon Heit replied Aug 3, 2012 to Anyone else NOT seeing the photos on the main page tonight?

2 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Jon Heit

"I started to type and seem to have lost the text.  Anyway, I figure you know better…"

Jon Heit replied Apr 2, 2012 to Railroad crossing Sonoma Creek bridge (looking for pictures) Schellville

14 Apr 19
Reply by Jon Heit

"Patrick: Yes we've had some recent discussions of that branch---a few months ago th…"

Jon Heit replied Apr 2, 2012 to Railroad crossing Sonoma Creek bridge (looking for pictures) Schellville

14 Apr 19
Reply by Jon Heit

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service