Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

jbriogrande's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (96) Replies Latest Activity

"Addenda.....forgot to mention.....for someone is bound to ask.....did the SD40's, an…"

jbriogrande replied Jul 28, 2016 to NWP: End of the Line (Is this railroad too far gone for help?)

70 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Emilio Galo

"Thankyou Jeff for spelling it out.....I remember well the mid 70's when trains comin…"

jbriogrande replied Jul 28, 2016 to NWP: End of the Line (Is this railroad too far gone for help?)

70 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Emilio Galo

"Any thoughts of reconstruction on the North End out of Willits would not be construc…"

jbriogrande replied Jun 25, 2016 to NWP: End of the Line (Is this railroad too far gone for help?)

70 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Emilio Galo

" Good thought Carl.  Unfortunately, the railroad is just too slow for 'Hot' cargo or…"

jbriogrande replied Aug 10, 2015 to Piggyback Trailers on the NWP

3 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by jbriogrande

" Badges....What Badges???  I ain't got no stinkin' Badges.....  Good news on the loc…"

jbriogrande replied Apr 21, 2015 to NWP "ghost" locos in Eureka are being removed this week

18 May 7, 2015
Reply by Emilio Galo

"No doubt about it.....SMART will have to deal with flooding issues during Winters fu…"

jbriogrande replied Jan 1, 2015 to Rains expose possible flooding issue along SMART tracks (KGO)

6 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Mike Davis

"  Right Bob....I assume it could handle freight from the pictures listed:  google: …"

jbriogrande replied Aug 10, 2014 to Bay Area short line: We're OK with SMART project

38 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by jbriogrande

"  I may be wrong, but I don't think the tunnel in San Rafael was designed for freig…"

jbriogrande replied Aug 10, 2014 to Bay Area short line: We're OK with SMART project

38 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by jbriogrande

"  If SMART had been smart, they would have double tracked their entire project, wit…"

jbriogrande replied Aug 6, 2014 to Bay Area short line: We're OK with SMART project

38 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by jbriogrande

"Bob.....right on.....You have nailed it!  Nice job putting it all in perspective.  I…"

jbriogrande replied Aug 5, 2014 to Bay Area short line: We're OK with SMART project

38 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by jbriogrande

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service