Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

James Bradley, Jr.'s Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know much about how contracts work, so this is just a question.  If SMART bu…"

James Bradley, Jr. replied Oct 18, 2018 to Is steam excursion service in the NWP's future?

14 Oct 19, 2018
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"Thanks, Jeff.  I'm well aware of the GGRM move to Schellville, although I have my do…"

James Bradley, Jr. replied Oct 18, 2018 to Is steam excursion service in the NWP's future?

14 Oct 19, 2018
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"There is no mention of "steam", or "NWP", anywhere in the comments.  Where did you d…"

James Bradley, Jr. replied Oct 17, 2018 to Is steam excursion service in the NWP's future?

14 Oct 19, 2018
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"I knew I should've taken some photos!  Next time I'm up that way, I'll take some pho…"

James Bradley, Jr. replied Oct 1, 2018 to Crossing Construction Supplies - 8th Street (Sonoma)

4 Oct 1, 2018
Reply by James Bradley, Jr.

"That still doesn't answer where the ballast was going, or what it was for.  Construc…"

James Bradley, Jr. replied Aug 1, 2018 to Hoppers sitting on the line

21 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by Richard C. Brand

"Would a Herzog hopper be able to go South of Igancio?  I thought the clearance with…"

James Bradley, Jr. replied Aug 1, 2018 to Hoppers sitting on the line

21 Aug 18, 2018

"I'm fairly certain the documents stated the cutoff point was Willits.  Everything No…"

James Bradley, Jr. replied Apr 27, 2018 to SMART awarded AGAIN-$21 M from Calif State to extend to Windsor

22 on Tuesday

"The grade crossing at Starr Road needs to be completely rebuilt before any train mov…"

James Bradley, Jr. replied Nov 13, 2016 to NWP New Customer in Windsor

26 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by steven richard bell

"He has a nice collection of locomotives just outside of Turlock (Chemurgic), so he w…"

James Bradley, Jr. replied Apr 21, 2015 to NWP "ghost" locos in Eureka are being removed this week

18 May 7, 2015
Reply by Emilio Galo

"The r.o.w. is being shifted to the East to accommodate the new bridge, which will be…"

James Bradley, Jr. replied Aug 21, 2014 to New Haystack Landing Bridge

3 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by James Bradley, Jr.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service