Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Bob Cleek's Discussions (178)

Discussions Replied To (167) Replies Latest Activity

"Richard, I've never had any communication with Mr. Mansourian about the turnout swit…"

Bob Cleek replied on Monday to Keep freight and NWP alive on the RoW

9 on Monday
Reply by Bob Cleek

"I think we are on the same page, Chad. I'd add a couple of observations, since this…"

Bob Cleek replied on Friday to Keep freight and NWP alive on the RoW

9 on Monday
Reply by Bob Cleek

"I have been told by SMART's General Manager that SMART is strongly committed to pres…"

Bob Cleek replied on Friday to Keep freight and NWP alive on the RoW

9 on Monday
Reply by Bob Cleek

"I'd say the Eel River Canyon is more like Appalachia than the Wild West. We're talki…"

Bob Cleek replied Oct 4 to Great Redwood Trail

4 Oct 4
Reply by Bob Cleek

"I don't know what the NCRA board has said about SB-1029, but I'll bet they are all t…"

Bob Cleek replied Oct 3 to California SB-1029 has a better than 50/50 chance to pass this year

21 on Tuesday
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"I believe I read that the State already recently gave SMART a grant ($200K ?) to do…"

Bob Cleek replied Oct 3 to California SB-1029 has a better than 50/50 chance to pass this year

21 on Tuesday
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"I also expect that spurs will be an issue for SMART. It's not like they can just thr…"

Bob Cleek replied Oct 2 to California SB-1029 has a better than 50/50 chance to pass this year

21 on Tuesday
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"Is this the private hobby railroad that was created by Walt Disney's friend and/or e…"

Bob Cleek replied Oct 1 to What Railroad Is This?

3 Oct 2
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"I haven't delved into the specific legalities of this new legislation, but my gut te…"

Bob Cleek replied Oct 1 to California SB-1029 has a better than 50/50 chance to pass this year

21 on Tuesday
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"As Hooper said to Captain Quint in Jaws, "I think you're gonna need a bigger train!" "

Bob Cleek replied Sep 11 to Fire train fights Delta Fire

1 Sep 11
Reply by Bob Cleek

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service