Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Bob Cleek's Discussions (160)

Discussions Replied To (151) Replies Latest Activity

"Can somebody explain to a semi-train-literate why a full-fledged PTC switch that cos…"

Bob Cleek replied Jun 30 to New Windsor brewery new NWP customer?

8 Jul 1
Reply by Richard C. Brand

"Well, it doesn't look like the rolling stock comes with it. It was originally listed…"

Bob Cleek replied Jun 10 to Live Steam

4 Jun 13
Reply by Dave S.

"Well, there's some advantage to being an old phart ! It looks like the Senior Clippe…"

Bob Cleek replied Jun 7 to SMART Releases new Website

2 Jun 7
Reply by Bob Cleek

"Latest report is that the owner and all staff of Lagunitas Brewery are staying on an…"

Bob Cleek replied May 5 to Heineken Buys Remaining Stake in Lagunitas

7 May 9
Reply by Matt Jacobs

"Does anybody know why SMART apparently has not tuned their horns?  Remember "Chewbac…"

Bob Cleek replied May 4 to FRA notified SMART this afternoon that Petaluma’s Quiet Zone has been nullified.

17 May 9
Reply by Tom Curran

"Well, I'm not going to get into a whole long discussion of something I know a fair b…"

Bob Cleek replied May 3 to Ooh Bother...

10 May 4
Reply by Dave S.

"The photos of the damaged leaves in the article seem to indicate that the overspray…"

Bob Cleek replied May 3 to Ooh Bother...

10 May 4
Reply by Dave S.

"There surely looks like there are gates on it now, and curbs to prevent driving arou…"

Bob Cleek replied May 2 to FRA notified SMART this afternoon that Petaluma’s Quiet Zone has been nullified.

17 May 9
Reply by Tom Curran

"Yes, that's it!  The satellite photo doesn't show the gates at all.  I suspect the g…"

Bob Cleek replied May 2 to FRA notified SMART this afternoon that Petaluma’s Quiet Zone has been nullified.

17 May 9
Reply by Tom Curran

"Cedar Grove Park - Google satellite view - 2017 copyright with no date. https://www…"

17 May 9
Reply by Tom Curran

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service