Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Bob Cleek's Discussions (148)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

"Maybe they both did.  However, Abe Lincoln is more famous for saying, "Don't believe…"

Bob Cleek replied Apr 12 to Share your news about the Golden Gate Railroad Museum's move to Schellville.

22 Apr 12
Reply by Steve Atnip

"I'm not sure that there was indoor storage at Niles, either.  They used to tie blue…"

Bob Cleek replied Apr 12 to Share your news about the Golden Gate Railroad Museum's move to Schellville.

22 Apr 12
Reply by Steve Atnip

"To paraphrase Will Rogers, "All I know is what I read on Facebook."  Check out Steve…"

22 Apr 12
Reply by Steve Atnip

"I'll defer to your expertise as a GGRM member!  The numbers I stated in my post were…"

Bob Cleek replied Mar 31 to Share your news about the Golden Gate Railroad Museum's move to Schellville.

22 Apr 12
Reply by Steve Atnip

"The official announcement of the move is on their website: http://www.ggrm.org/defau…"

Bob Cleek replied Mar 31 to Share your news about the Golden Gate Railroad Museum's move to Schellville.

22 Apr 12
Reply by Steve Atnip

"I don't believe the San Rafael City Council has anything to say about how or when SM…"

Bob Cleek replied Mar 21 to SMART just may be

1 Mar 21
Reply by Bob Cleek

"I may be wrong, but I believe the "minimum vertical structure clearance" regulation…"

Bob Cleek replied Feb 16 to SMART Platform Clearance

10 Feb 25
Reply by Richard C. Brand

"Yep.  The problem is the attitude of the politicians' on the SMART board.  NWP Co. i…"

Bob Cleek replied Oct 21, 2016 to HERE IT IS!!!!!!!

10 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Steve Atnip

"Correct.  No PRELIMINARY injunction pending a full hearing on the underlying petitio…"

10 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Steve Atnip

"No, not pointless at all.  The STB simply denied the request for a temporary injunct…"

10 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Steve Atnip

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service