Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Bob Cleek's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (150) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, it doesn't look like the rolling stock comes with it. It was originally listed…"

Bob Cleek replied Jun 10 to Live Steam

4 Jun 13
Reply by Dave S.

"Well, there's some advantage to being an old phart ! It looks like the Senior Clippe…"

Bob Cleek replied Jun 7 to SMART Releases new Website

2 Jun 7
Reply by Bob Cleek

"Latest report is that the owner and all staff of Lagunitas Brewery are staying on an…"

Bob Cleek replied May 5 to Heineken Buys Remaining Stake in Lagunitas

7 May 9
Reply by Matt Jacobs

"Does anybody know why SMART apparently has not tuned their horns?  Remember "Chewbac…"

Bob Cleek replied May 4 to FRA notified SMART this afternoon that Petaluma’s Quiet Zone has been nullified.

17 May 9
Reply by Tom Curran

"Well, I'm not going to get into a whole long discussion of something I know a fair b…"

Bob Cleek replied May 3 to Ooh Bother...

10 May 4
Reply by Dave S.

"The photos of the damaged leaves in the article seem to indicate that the overspray…"

Bob Cleek replied May 3 to Ooh Bother...

10 May 4
Reply by Dave S.

"There surely looks like there are gates on it now, and curbs to prevent driving arou…"

Bob Cleek replied May 2 to FRA notified SMART this afternoon that Petaluma’s Quiet Zone has been nullified.

17 May 9
Reply by Tom Curran

"Yes, that's it!  The satellite photo doesn't show the gates at all.  I suspect the g…"

Bob Cleek replied May 2 to FRA notified SMART this afternoon that Petaluma’s Quiet Zone has been nullified.

17 May 9
Reply by Tom Curran

"Cedar Grove Park - Google satellite view - 2017 copyright with no date. https://www…"

17 May 9
Reply by Tom Curran

"      As for the horns, Petaluma tried to get a city-wide quiet zone approved.  They…"

17 May 9
Reply by Tom Curran

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service