Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Dave S.'s Discussions (230)

Discussions Replied To (195) Replies Latest Activity

"I am extremely grateful for this commercial-free platform for NWP, SMART, CFNR, CWR,…"

Dave S. replied Feb 14 to Thanks and support for Mark

4 Feb 19
Reply by B Richards

"Mark basically owns this site and it is only by his generosity that it continues to…"

Dave S. replied Feb 12 to SMART awarded AGAIN-$21 M from Calif State to extend to Windsor

22 Feb 12
Reply by Richard C. Brand

"Fred:  this site was getting a little sleepy, so I'm glad you came along to add your…"

Dave S. replied Feb 9 to SMART awarded AGAIN-$21 M from Calif State to extend to Windsor

22 Feb 12
Reply by Richard C. Brand

"I recall a motel in Willits with the sign “Ailens from outer space stay free. ID Req…"

Dave S. replied Feb 7 to A Most Unforgettable Ride On The North Coast Daylight

16 Feb 11
Reply by Jeff Moore

"Yes, great story!   Didn’t know that E.S. trains ever ran that fast on the line. A…"

Dave S. replied Feb 7 to A Most Unforgettable Ride On The North Coast Daylight

16 Feb 11
Reply by Jeff Moore

" You have my vote!  Where do we send contributions for your congressional run? "

Dave S. replied Feb 5 to Facing Deadlier Fires, California Tries Something New: More Logging

21 Feb 8
Reply by Fred M. Cain

"Thanks Richard, here's a link: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/pressdemocrat/obitu…"

Dave S. replied Jan 21 to RIP, Steve Atnip

7 Jan 21
Reply by Dave S.

"In the past Steve was a great contributor to this site, posting photos, videos, and…"

Dave S. replied Jan 11 to RIP, Steve Atnip

7 Jan 21
Reply by Dave S.

"I was in Germany the last 2.5 weeks, but I was fortunate enough to receive this yea…"

Dave S. replied Dec 21, 2018 to Woodside Counsulting Group holiday card

5 Dec 21, 2018
Reply by Dave S.

"Richard: I'm sure you know that trucks pay state registration fees on their rigs an…"

Dave S. replied Nov 20, 2018 to Facing Deadlier Fires, California Tries Something New: More Logging

21 Feb 8
Reply by Fred M. Cain

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service