Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Dave S.'s Discussions (124)

Discussions Replied To (111) Replies Latest Activity

"James:  it's great to hear your optimism!  As someone who actually works for NWP Co.…"

Dave S. replied May 5 to Jake Park

7 May 5
Reply by James Caestecker

"Bob, thanks for the reminder:  I need to spray Roundup on my hillside and around my…"

Dave S. replied May 4 to Ooh Bother...

10 May 4
Reply by Dave S.

"Bob:  that link doesn't work.  You need to click on "Share". Is this what you wanted…"

Dave S. replied May 2 to FRA notified SMART this afternoon that Petaluma’s Quiet Zone has been nullified.

17 May 9
Reply by Tom Curran

"Cedar Grove Park crossing, Google Street View, May-2016: "

Dave S. replied May 2 to FRA notified SMART this afternoon that Petaluma’s Quiet Zone has been nullified.

17 May 9
Reply by Tom Curran

""If You Don’t Read the Newspaper You Are Uninformed, If You Do Read the Newspaper Yo…"

Dave S. replied Apr 12 to Share your news about the Golden Gate Railroad Museum's move to Schellville.

22 Apr 12
Reply by Steve Atnip

"Trains Magazine: http://trn.trains.com/news/news-wire/2017/01/09-sp-no-2472-golden-…"

Dave S. replied Mar 31 to Share your news about the Golden Gate Railroad Museum's move to Schellville.

22 Apr 12
Reply by Steve Atnip

"I didn't check thoroughly, but the Golden Gate Railroad Museum "News" page didn't me…"

Dave S. replied Mar 31 to Share your news about the Golden Gate Railroad Museum's move to Schellville.

22 Apr 12
Reply by Steve Atnip

"Yes, that routing makes much more sense, but not through Vallejo. Possibly: Niles -&…"

22 Apr 12
Reply by Steve Atnip

"Bob:  There was this status early in the year, and possibly others: http://nwprr.net…"

22 Apr 12
Reply by Steve Atnip

"This issue just won't die I guess. 1.  The photo demonstrates that a freight train…"

Dave S. replied Feb 17 to SMART Platform Clearance

10 Feb 25
Reply by Richard C. Brand

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service