Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

Jennifer's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Chad, We received the June issue of The Club Car, the PLA/NCRY publication a few…"

Jennifer replied Jun 19 to They are on the way !!

16 Jun 24
Reply by Jennifer

":-)  You're most welcome, Jeff! "

Jennifer replied Jun 17 to SMART addresses vegetation problem on large non-revenue property in Corte Madera

15 Jun 20
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"Here's the SMART report Richard mentioned."

Jennifer replied Jun 10 to SMART addresses vegetation problem on large non-revenue property in Corte Madera

15 Jun 20
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"I like your idea Richard it reminds me of the 3 rail system that was used there back…"

Jennifer replied May 29 to The City of Corte Madera wants a SMART station and Track to Larkspur

22 Jun 3
Reply by Richard C. Brand

"Yep Richard, there's the altamont thing.  I 'dunno what to say except it's a place I…"

Jennifer replied May 29 to The City of Corte Madera wants a SMART station and Track to Larkspur

22 Jun 3

"Hi (the other) Richard,  The link works for me but may not work on all browsers I gu…"

Jennifer replied May 27 to The City of Corte Madera wants a SMART station and Track to Larkspur

22 Jun 3

"Indeed 1/3 mile isn't going to work for everyone and it certainly would be inconveni…"

Jennifer replied May 26 to The City of Corte Madera wants a SMART station and Track to Larkspur

22 Jun 3

"Corte Madera is adjacent to Larkspur; where were you thinking for the concept?  The…"

Jennifer replied May 23 to The City of Corte Madera wants a SMART station and Track to Larkspur

22 Jun 3

"No luck here Jeff.  I checked our NWP books and the SP Shops book and no joy.  Heck…"

Jennifer replied May 15 to NWP Steel Boxcars

6 May 15
Reply by Jennifer

"Thank you for posting this Bob.  Very encouraging information.  A few years back I h…"

Jennifer replied Apr 12 to SMART and NWP Co. news heard first here.

4 Apr 12
Reply by C. P. Huntington

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service