Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

General (494)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Unstoppable"

Don't know about anybody else, but im looking forward to this movie!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM-0Ywc7wNY   If you look closly, the…

Started by Chad Gustafson

5 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Joseph Muller

Guess who I saw in Sacramento today (11/12/10)...

NWP 112 is now in the main exhibit hall at CSRM. For serious. I don't have any photos of her to post as all I had was my cell phone and for…

Started by Jordan

1 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Bob Burns

Eureka Circus Train 1993?

When I was in preschool, I seen a photo of a SP or possible NCRA GP9 in Eureka on the tracks next to what I believe was a circus train. I t…

Started by Zachary M. Toler

0 Nov 5, 2010

Campaign to save the Skunk Train ROW and Noyo River Canyon Old Growth Redwoods

The San Francisco Chronicle ran a front page article on Friday entitled"Price to Save the Trees" by Peter Fimrite describing the campaign b…

Started by Paul Gardner

0 Oct 16, 2010

Sonoma County Model Railroad Society Swap Meet

See the events page for a really cool Model railroad swap meet Sunday 10/10/2010 at Poggies Trains in Santa Rosa.SCMRS is a 501C3 non profi…

Started by Mark P.

1 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Mark P.

"Skunk Train out of money"

Please disregard the text of the article below as it was originally published about eight years ago and no longer reflects the financial co…

Started by Mark Drury

30 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Zachary M. Toler

Old Union Pacfic Oakland Shop to be Razed

(This has a lot to do with Bay Area Railroading, not much with the NWP, but I just wanted to post it. though some may find it interesting.I…

2 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Chad Gustafson

Southern Pacific Former Daylight Cars in The PD.

While reading the Press Democrat this morning I saw a photo on the front page of the Empire Section showing two former Southern Pacific Day…

8 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Lawrence LaBranche

Railcars in the SR Yard

Does anybody know anything about the 4 passenger cars and 1 fruit express boxcar fenced off in the Santa Rosa Yard? The employees inside th…

15 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Chad Gustafson

How to find the locations of your photos

Hello all.In the interest of making things easier for people who look at photos you post who don't live in the area you're photographing, I…

Started by Andrew F. Laverdiere

0 Aug 23, 2010

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service