Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

General (494)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NS / NWP in the Mist

Here is a photo of the NWP geeps parked high and dry out in the mist. Photo taken last Friday morning. I still find it hard to believe you…

Started by Gary Hesson

10 Mar 31
Reply by Tom Curran

Direct Traffic Control on the NWP

When we sold the north end (MP 142.5 - Samoa) in 1984, I recall the Eureka Southern began operation using train orders, Direct Traffic Cont…

Started by David M. Bernstein

1 Mar 19
Reply by Emilio Galo

SMART START DATE

Been some discussion on our NWPRR site about when passenger service would begin. I sent a note to the smart info mail site and received thi…

Started by Richard C. Brand

7 Mar 13
Reply by Michael H Harrison

California Timber Market Improves Amid Concerns

http://goldrushcam.com/sierrasuntimes/index.php/news/local-news/6954-california-timber-market-improves-amid-concerns   An opportunity for t…

Started by Dave S.

7 Mar 6
Reply by Carl O'Connor

SMART Platform Clearance

There has been discussions in the past if a NWP locomotive could clear the platforms if needed. As to whom says they cant and cannot, I wil…

Started by Michael H Harrison

10 Feb 25
Reply by Richard C. Brand

Interconnects

American Canyon roadway is closed at the western end due to flooding and that was early in the day today Monday.  Anybody heard the conditi…

0 Feb 20

Healdsburg status photos

To Chad's comment.This is very recent work as there is no corrosion on any of the bright metal nuts and bolts.  As well recent adjustments…

0 Feb 6

RoW Status

To NWPers on the Eel.  What is the status of your river?  I just drove up to Healdsburg from the SF Bay area including thru hiway 37 and th…

0 Feb 3

NWP status

To you commuters is the RoW along 37 and also the Schellville yard now flooded?  ABC-7 local news showed a flooded Schellville area.

3 Jan 23
Reply by Chad Glover

Shellville last night

I drove to Napa yesterday and went through Shellville. A long line of hoppers on the wye. I also noticed as I crossed the second crossing l…

Started by Chad Glover

1 Jan 22
Reply by Karl

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service