Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

General (499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Share your news about the Golden Gate Railroad Museum's move to Schellville.

I'm not sure if it's really been discussed here much, but a quick review of local railroad related social media sites reveals that the Gold…

Started by Bob Cleek

25 Aug 25
Reply by Bob Cleek

NWPRRHS future database of former NWP employees

NWPRRHS invites people to share information about any relatives who have worked for NWP, names, dates, jobs, any stories you may have heard…

Started by Steve Atnip

0 Aug 24

What's Holding Up SMART?

From what I can gather, SMART still hasn't received final FRA approval of their PTC system.  Is this correct?  It begs the question, then h…

Started by Dave S.

2 Aug 14
Reply by Dave S.

Transload Question

I know the NWP is getting desperate for new customers and to me trans loading seems like a huge possibility. I had a few questions though.…

Started by Carl O'Connor

4 Aug 4
Reply by Richard C. Brand

Bay Trail in Humboldt

While they agreed to NOT rip up the NCRA rails around Humboldt Bay, instead they are dumping the dirt from the trail construction over the…

Started by Thad Wuest

0 Jul 12

Color Photo - P&SR GE 44T

Does anyone know where I can obtain a color photo of a P&SR GE 44 tonner locomotive.  I believe that P&SR 44Ts came in Yellow &…

Started by Tom Curran

0 Jul 5

SMART "Preview" Starts This Week!

SMART Preview: Take a ride with us Monday, June 26, 2017 - 9:30am SMART will begin its soft launch this week with free preview rides for…

Started by Dave S.

0 Jun 27

SMART Releases new Website

SMART has just redone its website to be more rider-friendly.  Board Meeting today at Noon, not 1:30pm as previously announced.  Hope they'l…

Started by James Caestecker

2 Jun 7
Reply by Bob Cleek

SMART Right of Way Google Map now available to nwprr.net Members

Hello All, I don't know if any of you will find use for this, but here is a copy of a map that I was working on for the NWP before Jake rec…

Started by James Caestecker

19 Jun 7
Reply by James Caestecker

NWP featured on RailPictures.net!

http://www.railpictures.net/photo/617607 Looks like Nick Hovey was featured on RailPictures! Way to go! Nice shot.

Started by Andrew F. Laverdiere

1 May 24
Reply by Richard Todd

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service