Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

General (531)

Featured Discussions

Newest addition to the NWPRRHS stable

Welcome P&SR Boxcar #2, rescued from Bodega Bay. Video to follow in a day or two.

Started by Steve AtnipLatest Reply

Trouble Connecting To This Site?

How many of you are using COMCAST as your Internet service provider?  I'm in the north bay (Vallejo, CA) and I ALWAYS have trouble connecti…

Started by Dave S.Latest Reply

My abandoned railroad Google maps

Hello all. I've been drawing a few Google maps of various California and Maine abandoned railroads. Here's some links if you want to check…

Started by Andrew F. LaverdiereLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

California SB-1029 has a better than 50/50 chance to pass this year

There are many changes to the Northwestern Pacific Right of Way.     1) Ends NCRA     2) Smart will have the right of way all the way up…

Started by Richard Sotelo

21 5 hours ago
Reply by Richard Sotelo

Great Redwood Trail

ABC News Bay Area covered the story about the Great Redwood trail. They. Sure exaggerated the cost and the number of bikers who will be spe…

Started by Paul Gardner

4 Oct 4
Reply by Bob Cleek

What Railroad Is This?

While scrolling through Google Maps, I stumbled upon this fairly lengthy private railroad near Santa Rosa.  The track appears to be either…

Started by James Bradley, Jr.

3 Oct 2
Reply by Richard Sotelo

Crossing Construction Supplies - 8th Street (Sonoma)

While passing through Schellville today, I noticed several stacks of new railroad ties, several stacks of concrete crossing panels, and at…

Started by James Bradley, Jr.

4 Oct 1
Reply by James Bradley, Jr.

SMART extension to Corte Madera

This is something that I've been thinking about for a long time.  I do understand that the board of SMART has to finish building all o…

4 Sep 18
Reply by Richard Sotelo

Fire train fights Delta Fire

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fire-train-takes-delta-fire-224922461.html?.tsrc=fauxdal These are the cars that sat on the Redding RIZp track…

Started by HUTCH 7.62

1 Sep 11
Reply by Bob Cleek

Puerto suello tunnel

Can anyone tell me the dates that are at the entrance? I remember in the 60's when kids were playing with fire and caught the tunnel on f…

7 Sep 2
Reply by Steve Atnip

How is SMART doing?

Just curious to know how things are now that SMART is up and running and has been operating for a time? I was kind of amused about all the…

Started by Andrew F. Laverdiere

1 Jul 16
Reply by anon

They are on the way !!

according to a post 5min ago on AP GGRM is on its way north 

Started by Chad Glover

4 Jul 10
Reply by Dave S.

news feed broken?

Whenever I click on one of the news feeds, it sends me to the generic Google News page. Any way to fix this?

Started by Andrew F. Laverdiere

2 Jun 12
Reply by Jennifer

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service