Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

General (556)

Featured Discussions

The Northwestern Pacific in HO; Recreating the Railroad and its Operations

NWP in HO Scale This is a 71 page PDF of a Power Point presentation on the planning, build, and operation of an HO scale NWP model railro…

Started by Dave S.Latest Reply

Newest addition to the NWPRRHS stable

Welcome P&SR Boxcar #2, rescued from Bodega Bay. Video to follow in a day or two.

Started by Steve AtnipLatest Reply

Trouble Connecting To This Site?

How many of you are using COMCAST as your Internet service provider?  I'm in the north bay (Vallejo, CA) and I ALWAYS have trouble connecti…

Started by Dave S.Latest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The City of Corte Madera wants a SMART station and Track to Larkspur

Just imagine this is a true statement. What would it take to get Corte Madera added to the SMART system. First off I know that the entir…

Started by Richard Sotelo

5 yesterday
Reply by Richard Sotelo

NWP Steel Boxcars

In Tony Thompson's excellent book on SP boxcars, he includes a diagram of what the SP was going to paint the NWP's boxcars (that they later…

Started by Jeff Maurer

6 May 15
Reply by Jennifer

Skunk not going to Northspur anymore?

I’ve just realized that the Skunk Train doesn’t have it’s usual train to Northspur at all this year. I’m suspicious. Possibly more damage o…

Started by Luketherailfan

5 May 12
Reply by Alex

Important May 1st SMART meeting

This next SMART board meeting will have a presentation of the feasibility of connecting Novato to Suisun. This is a state funded study. I…

Started by Richard Sotelo

23 May 11
Reply by Richard Sotelo

"History of the North Pacific Coast Railway"

Some of your locals must know about this presentation this coming Monday at 7 PM the Santa Rosa Library. ?????

Started by Richard C. Brand

1 May 3
Reply by Richard C. Brand

Railroad crossing Sonoma Creek bridge (looking for pictures) Schellville

Hello all, I am looking for photographs of a bridge that once crossed Sonoma creek down in schellville. The tracks ran across Broadway and…

Started by Patrick hellen

14 Apr 19
Reply by Jon Heit

SMART and NWP Co. news heard first here.

Had breakfast with a friend this morning and got some new and as yet unpublicized  information on SMART and NWP Co. I'll leave my friend na…

Started by Bob Cleek

4 Apr 12
Reply by C. P. Huntington

New NWP Book by Angelo Figone

I received my copy of the  wonderful new (yeah I just found out about it!) NWP Book by, Angelo Figone, what a wonderful addition to my Fred…

Started by Bob Burns

0 Apr 8

Tiburon Idler Flat Cars?

Does anyone know what the car numbers were on the 3 idler flat cars that were used to switch the car floats in and out of Tiburon? I know t…

Started by Jeff Maurer

2 Apr 5
Reply by Jeff Maurer

What’s up with 1922

The 1922 is (or was) one of my favorite locos on the nwp and I was just wondering where it’s been and why I haven’t been seeing much of it…

Started by Luketherailfan

7 Mar 18
Reply by Luketherailfan

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service