Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

General (560)

Featured Discussions

The Northwestern Pacific in HO; Recreating the Railroad and its Operations

NWP in HO Scale This is a 71 page PDF of a Power Point presentation on the planning, build, and operation of an HO scale NWP model railro…

Started by Dave S.Latest Reply

Newest addition to the NWPRRHS stable

Welcome P&SR Boxcar #2, rescued from Bodega Bay. Video to follow in a day or two.

Started by Steve AtnipLatest Reply

Trouble Connecting To This Site?

How many of you are using COMCAST as your Internet service provider?  I'm in the north bay (Vallejo, CA) and I ALWAYS have trouble connecti…

Started by Dave S.Latest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Smart started running trains to Larkspur

As of yesterday Smart began running trains from San Rafael to Larkspur. They are checking the crossing signals at night, from 9 pm to 3 a…

Started by Richard Sotelo

8 yesterday
Reply by Ed Erwin

Construction

anyone know what's going on near the bridge over Petaluma River west of the 101 overpass by the outlets? A new bridge being constructed? 

Started by Chad Glover

3 Aug 8
Reply by Chad Glover

Any info on the string of hoppers parked at Burdell for the last couple of months?

There's a string of about 22 grain hoppers that's been parked on the Burdell siding for at least the last couple of months. The string bega…

Started by Bob Cleek

5 Jul 14
Reply by Richard C. Brand

Skunk not going to Northspur anymore?

I’ve just realized that the Skunk Train doesn’t have it’s usual train to Northspur at all this year. I’m suspicious. Possibly more damage o…

Started by Luketherailfan

7 Jun 26
Reply by Luketherailfan

They are on the way !!

according to a post 5min ago on AP GGRM is on its way north 

Started by Chad Glover

16 Jun 24
Reply by Jennifer

SMART addresses vegetation problem on large non-revenue property in Corte Madera

If you look in the SMART Managers Report of May 2019, page 17. Under the Title of Maintenance Of Way. The manager makes mention of two la…

15 Jun 20
Reply by Richard Sotelo

SMART extension to Corte Madera

This is something that I've been thinking about for a long time.  I do understand that the board of SMART has to finish building all o…

7 Jun 15
Reply by Emilio Galo

The City of Corte Madera wants a SMART station and Track to Larkspur

Just imagine this is a true statement. What would it take to get Corte Madera added to the SMART system. First off I know that the entir…

22 Jun 3
Reply by Richard C. Brand

NWP Steel Boxcars

In Tony Thompson's excellent book on SP boxcars, he includes a diagram of what the SP was going to paint the NWP's boxcars (that they later…

Started by Jeff Maurer

6 May 15
Reply by Jennifer

Important May 1st SMART meeting

This next SMART board meeting will have a presentation of the feasibility of connecting Novato to Suisun. This is a state funded study. I…

23 May 11
Reply by Richard Sotelo

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service