Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

General (557)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Caboose and box car in Booneville

i had to go to Fort Bragg yesterday and while passing through Booneville there is a caboose and boxcar that are part of a real estate offic…

Started by Chad Glover

1 Feb 24
Reply by Dave S.

Automatic Block Signal System

Group, I tried doing a forum search for "automatic block signals" and didn't find anything so I was wondering if this subject has even com…

Started by Fred M. Cain

7 Feb 20
Reply by Dave S.

Great Redwood Trail

ABC News Bay Area covered the story about the Great Redwood trail. They. Sure exaggerated the cost and the number of bikers who will be spe…

Started by Paul Gardner

10 Feb 20
Reply by Fred M. Cain

The Mystery Of The Humboldt & Eastern Railroad

Group, Yeah. The Humboldt & Eastern Railroad which I’ll simply refer to as the H & E, it really is a mystery. I have reached out t…

Started by Fred M. Cain

7 Feb 20
Reply by Fred M. Cain

Thanks and support for Mark

We all take so many things for granted on web sites as a virtual “Gift from Heaven” but it can become a major timesink for the admins to de…

Started by Richard C. Brand

4 Feb 19
Reply by B Richards

Report from today’s NCRA meeting in Healdsburg

If any of you can read this, during the agenda item at the meeting meeting Doug Bosch announced with the sad passing of John Williams Doug…

Started by Richard C. Brand

1 Feb 13
Reply by Richard C. Brand

Spammer "James Pollard" Deleted from Network

A number of you received spurious comments on your profiles from now-deleted spammer "James Pollard," and I apologize "he" was allowed into…

Started by Mark Drury

4 Feb 12
Reply by Richard Brune

Facing Deadlier Fires, California Tries Something New: More Logging

Article in today's WSJ:  download PDF below. What could this mean for the future of the NWP, especially above Willits?

Started by Dave S.

21 Feb 8
Reply by Fred M. Cain

Will the Northern Section of this railroad ever run again?

I was thinking about the railroads current status up to Willits, and i came across a question i'd like to ask, Is it even possible to repai…

Started by Emilio Galo

36 Feb 6
Reply by Fred M. Cain

RIP, Steve Atnip

I learned via an NWP-related Facebook page that longtime NWPRRHS supporter Steve Atnip passed away on January 8th, 2019, after a relatively…

Started by Mark Drury

7 Jan 21
Reply by Dave S.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service