Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network

Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Empire Railroading

General (557)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New NWP Book by Angelo Figone

I received my copy of the  wonderful new (yeah I just found out about it!) NWP Book by, Angelo Figone, what a wonderful addition to my Fred…

Started by Bob Burns

0 Apr 8

Tiburon Idler Flat Cars?

Does anyone know what the car numbers were on the 3 idler flat cars that were used to switch the car floats in and out of Tiburon? I know t…

Started by Jeff Maurer

2 Apr 5
Reply by Jeff Maurer

What’s up with 1922

The 1922 is (or was) one of my favorite locos on the nwp and I was just wondering where it’s been and why I haven’t been seeing much of it…

Started by Luketherailfan

7 Mar 18
Reply by Luketherailfan

Network Formatting Issues

As stated in a few member status updates and comments the network is currently experiencing issues with formatting -- the site looks quite…

Started by Mark Drury

15 Mar 13
Reply by Dave S.

Mendocino County Railway Society Newsletter Excerpts

Stumbled upon this interesting webpage.  Fifteen years of history on the NWP route from 1989 through 2004.  Topics include:  Eureka Souther…

Started by Dave S.

2 Mar 12
Reply by Richard C. Brand

Top Ten California Railroad Projects funded by SB-1

This is only a couple of days old but the tenth project is for 970K. Pilot program: Services to fill the Gaps- Evaluate opportunities an…

Started by Richard Sotelo

2 Mar 11
Reply by Richard Sotelo

Slip Sliding Away in the Eel River Canyon

The addition of a couple people (especially Fred Cain) to this list has sparked a lot of good and interesting discussion.  In the interest…

Started by Jeff Moore

14 Mar 2
Reply by Dave S.

Awfully Muddy, The Rise and Fall of the NWP

Humboldt State University, 2018 History Award Papers, 1st Prize: See "Download" link on this page.

Started by Dave S.

1 Mar 1
Reply by Jennifer

The Northwestern Pacific in HO; Recreating the Railroad and its Operations

NWP in HO Scale This is a 71 page PDF of a Power Point presentation on the planning, build, and operation of an HO scale NWP model railro…

Started by Dave S.

3 Feb 28
Reply by Dave S.

Northwestern Pacific Railroad in Color by Scott Inman and Ed Mackinson

Hi Friends: If you haven't heard, the long-awaited NWP in Color from Morning Sun Books is now in print and available from the NWPRRHS.  T…

Started by Scott Inman

4 Feb 24
Reply by Dave S.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mark Drury.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service